• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokéscum Mafia: The First Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Rep and fused were both on the lynches for goomboo and Sadia. There's is a good chance at least one of them is scum.

FoS: Repentance and fused_shadows

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Thanks to the wonderful Julio, I have know learned that this boxing glove wearing Pokemon would not be scum. Vigilante, keep this in mind. The person who you targetted was Town.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Oh boy. I'm very surprised I survived the night.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I've been gone all day, but I do believe we have a lightning rod on our hands (I hope nobody else said that already... I haven't read much yet lol). I'll post more when I'm done reading.

EBWODP:
Apparently Fused said that before me. High-five, Fused!
And welcome to Lady and the lovely Avagon.
Refering to Lady's post, I have to say this: when I voted for Fused, it was meant as a joke. I didn't realize how many voted he had on him. I admit that I'm suspicious of Fused a little, but also for the fact that he barely escaped death day one. I hope I didn't miss anything.

EBWOTP:
Fused, let me tell you who those people are:
The Vig is Charizard, a dragon-like fire Pokemon.
The mafia killer is Mewtwo, a man-made psychic Pokemon. He is also the Godfather I guess.
The cult leader is Red, a human Pokemon trainer. You play as him in Pokemons Red, Fire Red, and others.
The boxing gloved pokemon is Hitmonchan, a member of the town and fighting-type Pokemon.
The other members of the Mafia are believed to be the three legendary birds, Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres.
Does that help?

Last edited:

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Fused, let me tell you who those people are:
The Vig is Charizard, a dragon-like fire Pokemon.
The mafia killer is Mewtwo, a man-made psychic Pokemon. He is also the Godfather I guess.
The cult leader is Red, a human Pokemon trainer. You play as him in Pokemons Red, Fire Red, and others.
The boxing gloved pokemon is Hitmonchan, a member of the town and fighting-type Pokemon.
The other members of the Mafia are believed to be the three legendary birds, Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres.
Does that help?

Very much so. Thank you.

Also, the figure at the end of the night scene I believe is the figure that was sleeping near the Caledon Game Center, now that I thought about the wording a bit more. Does this description match Red?

Jamie

Yeah it seems someone tried to kill Red in Celedon. Mewtwo again it seems.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Yeah it seems someone tried to kill Red in Celedon. Mewtwo again it seems.

Mewtwo didn't try to kill Red. He tried to kill someone, but was drawn instead to our lightning rod, but the lightning rod was protected by the bodyguard that was also drawn to him, killing the body guard.

Jamie

Mewtwo didn't try to kill Red. He tried to kill someone, but was drawn instead to our lightning rod, but the lightning rod was protected by the bodyguard that was also drawn to him, killing the body guard.

No I think Mewtwo tried to kill Red. Someone used a move that picked up and threw koki, and it was explained to be against someone in Celedon city, who apparently caught the thunder pokemon.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
In any case, we need to start scumhunting. I have a pretty busy day today, and then school starts tomorrow, so hopeful I can go through some posts tomorrow night.

Until then, if anyone has time, I'd like to see some options. I don't really like it when only one suspect is available; if we can have multiple people express their thoughts, we can hopefully find the best lynch candidate, instead of the only.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
In any case, we need to start scumhunting. I have a pretty busy day today, and then school starts tomorrow, so hopeful I can go through some posts tomorrow night.

Until then, if anyone has time, I'd like to see some options. I don't really like it when only one suspect is available; if we can have multiple people express their thoughts, we can hopefully find the best lynch candidate, instead of the only.

I'm also fairly suspicious of ALiT and Thar, and to a lesser extent Justa. They've all been very quiet this game, which is rather unusual. ALiT was quiet in Animal Crossing Mafia, something I had found suspicious and pressed him on, and he flipped mafia in that game. Again, not something vote worthy, but I do find it very strange that he and Thar aren't being more proactive if they are in fact town. Justa already gave his reason of being tied up in another game, but I'm still looking at him, too.

Aside from that, I'm not really sure how I feel about BlackKirby. I don't really know his play style. Same goes for Deku Shroom.

Heroine is being kind of inactive and fishy, but if she's in school, I can't really blame her. Though, I think if she was town, she'd be more helpful anyway, or at least say more than single sentences only relating to her absence and really not referring to the game at all.

Repentance has shown himself to be very forward in past games, so I don't really think much on his vote for Sadia- it's what he's done before, sometimes he's right sometimes he's wrong. Not that that means he isn't scum, but it's the sort of behavior I expect out of him.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Meanwhile, in Celadon, the figure from earlier awoke with a start. Just like Kokirion, he found himself subconsciously walking in the direction of Vermilion City. When he saw the Pokémon using his powerful electric attacks, he said "I want that". So he grabbed the Pokémon and, just like that, everything fell silent.

Actually Repentance is right this shows that the figure that was asleep that the mafia tried to kill was Red are cult leader because it refers back to the earlier events.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
So where do the pokemon thieves from the OP come into this? Is there a robber role or something?

Pen

The game is on!
For everybody's information I have recently moved to a new town to study at the university and right now I do not hav Internet at home. I will probably get an Internet connection sometime next week. I will be using the school's Internet in the meantime though, but that might mean that I cannot post quite as oftern as I usually do.

Anyway, that was an interesting night scene. I think fused's Lightning Rod theory seems very likely, though maybe it would be Raichu as opposed to Pikachu. I do not know though.

I am still a bit suspicious of fused since yesterday, and the lynch we had made me a bit more suspicious of him. It has also made me a bit more weary of Repentance and Deku Nut.

Oh boy. I'm very surprised I survived the night.

How come? The way you have been voting thus far throughout the game does not exactly make you a Mafia night kill target (assuming you are Town). On the contrary actually. Since you have been acting fairly scummy I am sure the Mafia is actively letting you live in order to possibly having you lynched during some day period. To me this post of yours just seems a little bit like a Mafioso trying too hard to play Townie. Anyway, back to the question: Why do you feel surprised about your survival?

Jamie

No, Pendio. I thought I'd die to a vig kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom