• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokéscum Mafia: The First Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Vote: Extension

I feel like there's still a lot of people who should get a word in.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
The abrupt influx of votes towards goomboo is most certainly peculiar, without exception.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if fused was scum who 1) voted to thwart his lynch and 2) uses Today as an opportunity to place suspicion on lots of others in order to keep suspicion off of himself. The Cop should investigate him.

Also, it's blatantly obvious that Mewtwo is the Godfather. We should be less concerned with who the Mafia is comprised of and focus more on who might be Mafia. Today was wasted on that discussion, for the most part.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Also, it's blatantly obvious that Mewtwo is the Godfather. We should be less concerned with who the Mafia is comprised of and focus more on who might be Mafia. Today was wasted on that discussion, for the most part.

I can agree with this. The OP told us exactly who's Mafia. The only time someone should mention this in the future (in my opinion), is if they have an idea at a roll that one of the others may have. It would be good to have an idea if they have a strongman or rolecop.

Moving on from that... the day ends today, right? I don't want today to end in a no-lynch, so I'm going to
VOTE: Sadia
Out of everyone, she's who I'm most suspicious of. The other votes are Fused and Stitch. I don't remember why Stitch was voted (cue reading back), and, as for Fused, while yesterday was... odd, I don't think it's enough to warrant a lynch. While I said earlier that Sadia had only a little bit on her, what with the whole IGMEOY/FoS conversation, I feel we have a better chance with her than with the others.

EBWODP:
43 gave no reasonings for his Stitch vote. Also, Fig voted for Kirby it looks like. Just bringing that up.
Anyways, I'd agree with Sadia's Extension hope if I thought that people were going to do stuff with it. However, I see no proof of that happening, and so I won't waste the time. If I see that people are willing to do that, then I'll gladly call for an extension.

Last edited:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Day ends tonight guys, and several people still have to post. This is just a friendly reminder that 2-day extensions may be granted if enough people want them.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
The way that these were laid out though could serve as a misdirection for other players, and a tool for scum to abuse in order to misdirect other players. You pointed out these sort of rituals in other games, so it puts more of a focus on ALIT, and could be used later down the road. Since you pointed these out, and because they're common place, you can use these to shift focus to others, while keeping focus off of yourself or whichever other player.

You'd be right if I said that we should lynch ALIT based on what I brought up; but I didn't. I just pointed it out, because in my opinion was something worth sharing.

Not necessarily. It'd be uncommon in mafia for all mafia players to change their votes to protect a member. In fact, I'd say it's safe to say that not all members were within this bandwagon, and maybe only one to two members would have had to throw in a vote to save you, while convincing others. Breaking down the band wagon can also keep suspicions off yourself, while throwing in mild fingers at potential scum and other players who you could keep balance on. Basically, if you are scum, and the votes were shifted, I would bet that maybe one other member or so jumped in to save you while the others were dormant in another voting position. It's smarter to do it yourself; because who expects the person to break down things such as that to be scum? It's tactical, which you're known to be here on the forums.

Again, in a different circumstance, I'd believe you. However, this is different, and I'll explain why. Who else was gonna go through the whole bandwagon, like I did? I know Sadia said she was gonna, but she was literally the only person who even presented the thought. I could have easily not down it, which likely would have meant that nobody would do, protecting my supposed scumbuds.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if fused was scum who 1) voted to thwart his lynch and 2) uses Today as an opportunity to place suspicion on lots of others in order to keep suspicion off of himself. The Cop should investigate him.

Huh? I don't get your reasoning. Would I be Town if a didn't place suspicion on anybody? I'm scum for scumhunting?

---

I agree with DekuNut in that an extension would be wasted because they're no guarantee that the people that haven't posted yet will in the coming days. An extension is best served late in the game, in a LyLo type of situation.

Also, at this late stage in the Day, I think we have no better option for a lynch than Sadia; not because of what Repentance said, but because of the inconcsistency in her posts which I spoke in detail about in my post on the goomboo bandwagon.

Vote: Sadia

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Omg I'm so sorry I haven't been posting here. Between work and forgetfulness I just haven't been Mafiaing. Do I lose?

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
So dont recall fig voting for me i tihnk it was a quote fail.
---

I agree this day was wasted on restating the fact that mewtwo was the godfather are people trying to change the subject?

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
EBWODP

Also, because I know how trigger happy our Vigs can be, if myself, Repentance, and DekuNut are wrong and Sadia is Town, I'd recommend the Vig pay special attention to each of our individual reasonings, and make their decision based on that.

If she's scum, maybe some Doctor protection for myself? :)

Fig

The Altruist
EBWODP:
43 gave no reasonings for his Stitch vote. Also, Fig voted for Kirby it looks like. Just bringing that up.
Anyways, I'd agree with Sadia's Extension hope if I thought that people were going to do stuff with it. However, I see no proof of that happening, and so I won't waste the time. If I see that people are willing to do that, then I'll gladly call for an extension.

Exactly when did I vote for Blackkirby. I haven't voted at all during this Day and if you still believe that I did, I would be more than happy to be shown real proof. I don't see why falsifying information about myself is a good idea considering that's how Poka decided to start his bandwagon and thus in the end, allowed me to be killed. Granted because of the poor execution, he was killed soon after alongside another one of his scum buds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom