• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokéscum Mafia: The First Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Okay! Let's get down to srs bidness. :)

Weird reasoning to me. If he's an experienced player, then he could be experienced Mafia, too. Besides, he was not even really in danger of being lynched, he only had one more vote than anyone else. What makes me really confused is why she switched her vote to goomboo(who we now know is town) instead of just unvoting and leaving it at that. Obviously she wanted to lynch someone. Why not kokirion? Because he's experienced? Sorry, not buying it.

The circumstances were strange. This post:

Day ends tonight....... at like 3 in the morning. ._.

made me actually believe there was only a couple hours left in the Day. Like you said, Koko had 3 votes on him, and since I didn't want to lynch him, I voted goomboo because RVS. I thought the vote count would be left in a tie; two on Heroine, two on goomboo, two on Koko.

And btw, you protected fused:

I wanted to lynch Thar but poop it, I am not letting you guys lynch fused.

To say your own words back at you: Why? Because he's experienced? He could just as well be scum too.

This is a really odd response to me. She still didn't remove her vote for goomboo and put it back on kokirion (which would make it 3v3), she didn't actually even answer his question. All she said was "I never knew". Dancing around pretty basic questions, and she seemed pretty okay with lynching Heroine, but not kokirion? Why? Heroine is also experienced.

Like I said, I thought Heroine had two votes on her. It's not like my unvote was intentional, "Oh mwahahahaha, let's put Heroine in majority vote and sacrifice her!" I just... didn't know. And why didn't I tie up the vote? Well, I had realized till then that we actually had plenty of time left in the Day. Somebody else would have tied it up, if not me.

How do you know it's mafia and not serial killer or another killing role? This is a role madness game, and you seem to know it's mafia. And no, a question mark to me does not make this any less of a statement.

The way the scene was described made it look like mewtwo to me. Sorry, I dunno what else to say to you. It was just my best guess. You're kind of pulling at strings here.

Why, did you have any other ideas on who killed music? Do you know more then I do? :suspicious: (no srsly, I don't know much about Pokemon)

I have to say, Pendio is acting rather Oddish to me.

Mezlo, if somebody role claims, say, as the Vigilante, can other players counter claim that without it counting as one of our few role claims?

It's almost like he's planning on fakeclaiming in this post. Or I might be misinterpreting.

And then, just blindly trusting Repentance and placing a vote, doesn't seem like a good sign to me.

IGMEOY: PENDIO

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
made me actually believe there was only a couple hours left in the Day. Like you said, Koko had 3 votes on him, and since I didn't want to lynch him, I voted goomboo because RVS. I thought the vote count would be left in a tie; two on Heroine, two on goomboo, two on Koko.
Why not just unvote? This is what confuses me. Two on heroine, two on koki.. Tie.

To say your own words back at you: Why? Because he's experienced? He could just as well be scum too.
No, my reasoning is because I notice he is pushed out of games early a lot.

Like I said, I thought Heroine had two votes on her. It's not like my unvote was intentional, "Oh mwahahahaha, let's put Heroine in majority vote and sacrifice her!" I just... didn't know. And why didn't I tie up the vote? Well, I had realized till then that we actually had plenty of time left in the Day. Somebody else would have tied it up, if not me.
"Somebody else would have tied it up, if not me"??? Why wouldn't you just have tied it then, or at least unvoted Goomboo if you didn't want to lynch anybody? Why wait for someone else to come save her? There's something not quite right here.

The way the scene was described made it look like mewtwo to me. Sorry, I dunno what else to say to you. It was just my best guess. You're kind of pulling at strings here.
Mewtwo? No one mentioned Mewtwo until Pendio, you just said "mafia". Why didn't you mention Mewtwo before in your first statement? That's odd that you act now like you said mafia because you thought that it was Mewtwo when you didn't even mention them beforehand. It looks to me like you are using other people's analysis to confuse people.

[quite]It's almost like he's planning on fakeclaiming in this post. Or I might be misinterpreting.[/QUOTE]
Or, he wants to be able to counter claim if someone claims his role (as this is a role madness game, he likely has a role)

EBWODP
messed up my quote :(

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Mewtwo? No one mentioned Mewtwo until Pendio, you just said "mafia". Why didn't you mention Mewtwo before in your first statement? That's odd that you act now like you said mafia because you thought that it was Mewtwo when you didn't even mention them beforehand. It looks to me like you are using other people's analysis to confuse people.

The op clearly states the Mewtwo is the Mafia Godfather.

Mellow Ezlo said:
Kanto is in danger! For some unexplainable reason, the legendary Pokémon known as Mewtwo has taken over the minds of the three legendary birds, and is now going around trying to kill all of the innocent Pokémon of Kanto! The power of Mewtwo is nearly unbeatable, so you are all going to have to team up in an attempt to beat him! But here's the catch: Mewtwo has used his incredible psychic powers to make his team as well as all of the innocent Pokémon of Kanto look exactly the same! So, you guys are going to have to lynch the most suspicious seeming ones one by one in an attempt to discover which body Mewtwo is hiding in.

And the night scene shows that it is a powerful psychic Pokemon (which fits Mewtwo perfectly) that attacked musicfan
An invisible force lifted him into the air, and made him crash back down onto the ground. It was super effective. He was dead.

So her saying that it was the mafia that did it works with what we saw from the night scene, I don't see why not specifying that it was Mewtwo makes her more suspicious.

Jamie

The op clearly states the Mewtwo is the Mafia Godfather.

But Sadia made no mention of Mewtwo in her first post regarding the mafia

EBWODP
So her saying that it was the mafia that did it works with what we saw from the night scene, I don't see why not specifying that it was Mewtwo makes her more suspicious.

Her not specifying it is suspicious because it being mafia is completely random. Couldn't it have been tons of other psychic type pokemon? Think about it.

Also

FoS: Stitch, for multiple reasons.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
But Sadia made no mention of Mewtwo in her first post regarding the mafia

EBWODP

Her not specifying it is suspicious because it being mafia is completely random. Couldn't it have been tons of other psychic type pokemon? Think about it.

Also

FoS: Stitch, for multiple reasons.

There are other psychic Pokemon, but the wording makes it clear that it was a strong one. The only strong one we know for sure is in this game is Mewtwo. We know that Mewtwo is in the mafia. We know that the mafia has a Mewtwo in it. Hence saying that the Mafia might have killed musicfan is quite the logical assumption. Notice how she isn't 100% certain of it with her use of a question mark at the end. It shows that she was only considering it as a possibility.

Musicfan looks like he got killed by mafia?

I'm just showing you the facts here. I don't know why you are all of a sudden suspicious of me for that. I would like to know what these "multiple reasons" are.

Jamie

The multiple reasons are almost entirely contingent on Sadia being mafia herself. Your defense of her is very heavy considering there are only 2 votes on her, and I find it odd that you thought I was soft claiming tracker or watcher, as if you actually know that Sadia DID in fact do a night action, and you were trying to seperate yourself from her, but didn't want to contribute to the bandwagon, so you only threw in an FoS. I only FoS'd you, by the way, so it's no big deal. I have rarely if ever made an assumption in mafia without backing it up. Saying it was mafia right off the bad is suspicious to me. I can see how a conclusion could be drawn like that, but with nothing to back it up in the original post I find it hard to believe that was how she drew the conclusion. I could be wrong, but that's how I feel. We will just go back and forth on this to no end, though, so the Sadia business is kind of pointless. Allow her to respond.

EBWODP
right off the bat*

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
The multiple reasons are almost entirely contingent on Sadia being mafia herself. Your defense of her is very heavy considering there are only 2 votes on her, and I find it odd that you thought I was soft claiming tracker or watcher, as if you actually know that Sadia DID in fact do a night action, and you were trying to seperate yourself from her, but didn't want to contribute to the bandwagon, so you only threw in an FoS.
I only assumed you were soft claiming tracker or watcher because you voted for her for seemingly no reason and then after two people asked you only gave the response of:
What do you think?
It seemed like a shady answer and hence I thought you had some sort of power role that allowed you to find out what she was. Since the cop was killed the only two roles that could do that were the tracker and the watcher.
I only FoS'd you, by the way, so it's no big deal. I have rarely if ever made an assumption in mafia without backing it up. Saying it was mafia right off the bad is suspicious to me. I can see how a conclusion could be drawn like that, but with nothing to back it up in the original post I find it hard to believe that was how she drew the conclusion. I could be wrong, but that's how I feel. We will just go back and forth on this to no end, though, so the Sadia business is kind of pointless. Allow her to respond.

There was stuff to back it up in the original post, I showed you. And she only mentioned the mafia as a possibility, she didn't say they were what did it. The other stuff that makes you suspicious of her makes sense, but this specific point is something that I showed you is false. I don't know why you are clinging on it so tightly.

Jamie

The question mark to me looks like a way to make a statement while also disassociating yourself from said statement, that's why I'm clinging to it. I just don't buy it.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
The question mark to me looks like a way to make a statement while also disassociating yourself from said statement, that's why I'm clinging to it. I just don't buy it.

It's not even the question mark but the wording of the statement.
Musicfan looks like he got killed by mafia?

She is not stating that he was killed by the mafia, she is stating that it looks like he was killed by the mafia. Pendio also guessed it was the mafia (he says Mewtwo, but as I have pointed out Mewtwo is the Mafia Godfather in this game).
I am guessing it was Mewtwo who attacked musicfan with Psychic or something since it was super effective.

Does this make Pendio suspicious at all in your eyes? If not what makes Pendio's suspicion of it being the mafia any different than Sadia's?

Jamie

All Sadia did was point out the mafia, while Pendio had an analysis of the whole situation, so the feeling is rather different. Little comments about mafia and stuff like that are always suspicious. If that's all she had said, though, I probably wouldn't have said anything, or just FoS'd her. It's everything combined that I believe warrant a (pressure) vote.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
The Sadia situation is one of those were her vote could have had a reason behind it, but given the timing, I don't really think it had any influence on the final result (I will read more into this though). To be honest, maybe Sadia just didn't want to lynch an experienced player - I voted for Goomboo simply because I didn't want Fused to die (not this early anyway).

---

I think we should look more into the night scene though. The kills were done by the Vig and Mafia obviously. Vig is Charizard and he/she targeted Gumball (random kill maybe[?]) I certainly can't see any definitive reason behind it. Mafia killed MF - I think we should look into this or at least keep this in mind an see if we can see any patterns with their next kill. Anyway, what are your guys' thoughts on the Mafia nd who they could be? It seems like a psychic ability, but yeah my knowledge on Pokemon is not what it used to be, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom