• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokéscum Mafia: The First Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Damn! Losing our Cop this early is pretty bad. I am guessing it was Mewtwo who attacked musicfan with Psychic or something since it was super effective.

I have the feeling that Charizard is the Vigilante based on the description. I couldn't imagine Charizard being a non-town role. Unless it's Dragonite.

My original thought was that it may have been Arcanine, but I guess Charizard makes more sense.

And yeah, that last part of the night scene was unexpected. Most likely a Cult Leader in the form of some Pokémon trainer such as Red, as some have already pointed out. Anyway, I just thought that it could have possibly been Meowth as well, but that is probably not the case...

EBWODP:

I got it! The Cult must have recruited a Ditto tonight. That makes the most sense in my opinion. And the player who is Ditto (who was probably recruited into the Cult tonight) is probably a Town Backup or something, taking over the role of the first dead Town Power Role, hence the transformation into Clefable.

Last edited:

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I like the Ditto analysis, Pendio. Seems pretty likely to me.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
By the by, I've just found out that the place I'm going to stay whilst im in london doesn't actually have Wi-Fi, so I'm not going to be able to post on wednesday/thursday. I shouls be able to post early tomorrow and late on friday, so it shouldn't be too bad.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
So, is this two posts per irl day or game day?

Game day I think. So you've met your quota.
Anyways, looking at Pendio's "Ditto" theory, I like it, but something doesn't seem right. Ditto looks exactly like the other Pokemon, not like them transformed. However, I think Ditto as the town backup would make sense.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Okay, ugh.... I don't get anything from the night scene. XD

From what I've seen of player's reactions, Julio was killed by the Vig? And musicfan was killed by the Mafia?

Also, I'm trying to make sense of your theory, Pendio, but I have no idea what a Ditto is.

Pen

The game is on!
Also, I'm trying to make sense of your theory, Pendio, but I have no idea what a Ditto is.

Oh, in that case I will make a brief explanation. Ditto is a Pokémon who can only learn a single move, and this move is called Transform. Transform allows Ditto to transform into any Pokémon it's facing in battle, thus mimicking both the opponent's appearance and its moves. So basically, Ditto can be almost identical to another Pokémon for a set period of time (typically during a battle). I hope this was somewhat understandable. ^^

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Oh, in that case I will make a brief explanation. Ditto is a Pokémon who can only learn a single move, and this move is called Transform. Transform allows Ditto to transform into any Pokémon it's facing in battle, thus mimicking both the opponent's appearance and its moves. So basically, Ditto can be almost identical to another Pokémon for a set period of time (typically during a battle). I hope this was somewhat understandable. ^^

Ah, I see. So you're saying that the Cult Leader recruited the Town Backup, who had taken over for goomboo as the Town Redirector after he was lynched Day 1?

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Alright, now that that’s been cleared up, I’m trying to understand the Vig (maybe SK? Idk) and mafia’s decision to kill Julio and musicfan, respectively.

Julio did not really make a serious post throughout all of Day 1; the same can be said about other people as well, but her 48 posts of non-sense does stick out a bit. The only semi-serious post I could find was this one:
everyone set with their votes? wanna lynch fused?
I’m sure one could twist this around to make Julio look mafia, and thus justified their kill. Overall, it really wasn’t a bad kill for the Town, as we know have a confirmed Townie vote that will be extremely useful late in the game.

As for musicfan, I think the reason the mafia killed him is because of his tendency to roleclaim early in games; the mafia knew the game was role-madness based on their roles (They more than likely have some pretty serious PRs), and thus decided to get rid of musicfan before he caused them problems. I think it’s safe to say that we have a pretty heads-up group of mafia members.

---

Another thing I’d like to note: ALIT was not NK’d last night. It has almost become a ritual for him to be a Night 1 Mafia NK, but that wasn’t the case this game. An easy explanation is that he’s PART of the mafia; or the mafia simply didn’t kill him because they’d rather go after musicfan. It’s no reason to lynch him, but it’s a good reason to keep an eye on his participation.

Also, I fully intend on doing a search through the late-Day goomboo lynch. I want to make sure that everyone doesn’t get too caught up in the night scene, and thus forgets what happened on Day 1. There’s intelligence to be gained there, for sure.

._.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom