• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokéscum Mafia: The First Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I would be lying if I said I wasn't expecting at least a little bit more activity in this game. Is it really that hard to make a mere 2-posts per day? If I have to, I will extend it to 3, even though I don't want to, and enforce it more strictly.

Anybody who hasn't yet posted this day, please post soon. Replacements especially, I don't want to have to modkill/replace people who replaced inactive people to begin with.

Sheik

:the:
Sorry I haven't posted yet, Mez. I've been busy the past few days.

I'm slightly suspicious of Stitch... Slightly suspicious meaning I'm kinda grasping at straws, but whatever. I'll go into explaining why I think this.

It seems like Rep is soft-claiming either Tracker or Watcher. It seems rather early for the Mafia to be pulling a stunt like that, so there's probably a good chance that Sadia might be Mafia.

FoS: Sadia

Idk, this seems kinda scummy to me. He didn't even ask Rep beforehand if that was his intention to soft-claim, he just points the finger immediately. Also, there's the fact that Sadia did not turn up Mafia, so...

So then after Rep makes a post as to why he suspected Sadia, Stitch turns around and then begins questioning Rep.

Why were you acting so mysterious about this earlier? Why did you wait until now to explain your reasoning? It's almost as if you voted for her before you came up with this.

FoS: Repentance

Although I feel his reasoning to question him was justifiable, it still seems kinda flip-floppy to me for him to have put all of his trust in Rep and FoS's Sadia, but then does a 180 and FoS's Rep.

There's also this:

Vote: Stitch

Because obviously

That vote was never explained and seemed to be ignored a bit. Obviously Geno isn't really here to answer any questions, so it kinda leaves me thinking. Was this some kind of pressure vote? Did Geno have some reason to suspect Stitch that we don't know?

This is all I've really got so far.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I really want to see more action in this game.

Vote: Thareous

Yo.

I would like to get him talking. He's been very inactive in the game so far and not contributed much aside from

There's more? My inactivity precedes me. =O

some slight pressure on Sadia.

Pretty sure I was responding to fused at that point.

He also left his vote on goomboo, even after so many people jumped on the bandwagon against him.

Again, everybody piled up their votes on goomboo at the end. I had absolutely no control over what they would do, and I'm positive that nobody felt led to bandwagon just because of my vote on Day 1's beginning. Granted, it's possible that I could have hypothetically directed my scumbuds from behind the scenes, but what would that achieve? The likelier scenario is that they influences goomboo's lynch in order to protect fused.

However, I was looking at the other mafia thread and see that he's been pretty active there. Still, I'd like to get a little more out of him in this game, too.

I've been trying to keep up with both games best I can, but most often I either have nothing to add or everybody had already taken what I wanted to say. Frankly, I don't mind being suspected in either game, which would inevitably lead to a lynch, because my role aren't that important. I'll still be helping Town to the best of my ability, though.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Well im getting ready to go to bed and I can be more active tommorow because you know Friday. I would like to know what other people have to say as far as who they see suspicous becasue right know im leaneing more towards the 3 votters on sadia. I know Repetence has claimed town and will probobly believe him if no one else counter claims. I will put more in tommorow on who seems scummy/off for me.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Again, everybody piled up their votes on goomboo at the end. I had absolutely no control over what they would do, and I'm positive that nobody felt led to bandwagon just because of my vote on Day 1's beginning. Granted, it's possible that I could have hypothetically directed my scumbuds from behind the scenes, but what would that achieve? The likelier scenario is that they influences goomboo's lynch in order to protect fused.

You could have removed your vote. It's unusual for me to see you be willing to lynch so early. You've always seemed to have taken the "won't vote to lynch unless the person is absolutely scum". It's unusual play that I'm seeing from you that is really sparking my suspicion. Same with ALiT, who I've only ever seen go inactive when he is playing the side of mafia.

Thareous said:
I've been trying to keep up with both games best I can, but most often I either have nothing to add or everybody had already taken what I wanted to say. Frankly, I don't mind being suspected in either game, which would inevitably lead to a lynch, because my role aren't that important. I'll still be helping Town to the best of my ability, though.

From my view, it doesn't seem like you're helping the town much at all in this game. I understand that you're busy, but still... I've always valued the input of players like you, ALiT, Pendio, and Viral, since I know you all are pretty good players. When I don't get responses from you, it really raises the alarms.

I'm keeping my vote on for now. I'd still like to see you be more active in this game. With two more days, there still is time to change my mind. BlackKirby I'd like to hear who you think is scummy tomorrow.

Vote: A Link In Time

Mind if I ask why ALiT in particular?

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I'm gonna have to say fused is who I am most suspicious of at this point. Rep has soft-claimed town vig (which I don't fully trust, especially when so many people are inactive, but I guess it makes him somewhat less likely to be town) and he and fused were the only two on both lynches. I think our best bet at this point is going after fused.

Vote: fused_shadows

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I'm gonna have to say fused is who I am most suspicious of at this point. Rep has soft-claimed town vig (which I don't fully trust, especially when so many people are inactive, but I guess it makes him somewhat less likely to be town) and he and fused were the only two on both lynches. I think our best bet at this point is going after fused.

Vote: fused_shadows

Hitmonchan is not the vig. Charizard or some fire-type is.

EBWODP: Charizard or some winged type that uses fire. Only other option is Moltres.

Last edited:

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Hitmonchan is not the vig. Charizard or some fire-type is.

EBWODP: Charizard or some winged type that uses fire. Only other option is Moltres.

Oh, whoops. Sorry, misunderstood what was being said. Should have known since I was the one who pointed out that it was Charizard. Moltres is mafia.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Figured I should mention, just so you're not all confused and stuff, LittleScumball super secretly unvoted Lady of the Leaves and voted for DekuNut, but was too lazy to sign into ZD to tell you all herself, causing me to waste my valuable time typing it here because she is such a [censored]. ^^ jkbbyilu

Vote Tally:

Repentance (1) - Fig
Thareous (1) - Lady of the Leaves
Justac00lguy (1) - DekuNut
A Link In Time (1) - fused_shadows
fused_shadows (1) - Stitch
DekuNut (1)

Not Voting - Avagon, A Link In Time, Heroine of Time, PokaLink, Repentance, Blackkirby, Deku Shroom, Celeboy, Justac00lguy, Pendio, Thareous

With 16 people alive, 9 votes is majority. Day ends Saturday night at 11:59PM PST.

The following people have not yet met the 2-Post quota:

- Avagon (1)
- A Link In Time (2)
- Heroine of Time (2)
- PokaLink (2)
- Justac00lguy (2)
- Pendio (1)
- Thareous (1)

The number beside a username denotes the amount of posts each user has left to make before the end of the day.

Pen

The game is on!
Right now I have very little time. To answer Lady of the Leaves' earlier question I am the most suspicious of the three players who voted for Sadia yesterday for the simple reason that I personally did not quite see the reason for the lynch. However, since I will probably not be able to get back online before the day ends I will not vote for anyone.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
FOS: Fused, and Justa

I'm still most suspicious of Fused out of everyone for reasons I've stated before, but I'm not quite ready to cast a vote in this day until after I hear from more people. It's hard to play off of anything because as Mez has shown, we have a good deal of inactivity.

The night scene has already been pretty well dissected by everyone else, and I really have no reason not to trust Rep at this point unless someone wants to try and counter claim him?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
If anyone counter-claims, they are almost certainly scum.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
FOS: Fused, and Justa

I'm still most suspicious of Fused out of everyone for reasons I've stated before, but I'm not quite ready to cast a vote in this day until after I hear from more people. It's hard to play off of anything because as Mez has shown, we have a good deal of inactivity.

Ah, the irony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom