• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokéscum Mafia: The First Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Vote Tally:

Thareous (2) - Repentance, A Link In Time
goomboo (4) - Thareous, Sadia, fused_shadows, Justac00lguy
Kokirion (1) - PokaLink
fused_shadows (6) - Deku Shroom, musicfan, Heroine of Time, Kokirion, goomboo, DekuNut
Deku Shroom (1) - Blackkirby
Blackkirby (1) - Stitch
Stitch (1) - Peachy
Repentance (1) - 43ForceGems
Heroine of Time (1) - LittleScumball
PokaLink (1) - Pendio

Not Voting - Fig, Celeboy

With 21 people alive, 11 votes is majority. Day ends tonight at 11:59PM PST.

How much time do we have left Mezlo?

~5 hours left.

Last edited:

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Guys? Really?

Am I really the person who want to lynch Day 1? In case you didn't know, I tied for Best Scumhunter in the 2013 Mafia Awards. In SSBM, I correctly started suspicion on PokaLink, who was eventually scum. In this game, I was the first person to start something serious; not something scum normally does.

Yes, I'm defending myself. There's around 4 hours left, and I don't want to die. Any town members on my lynch will severely regret lynching me, particularly because of my recent increase in mafia NKs.

Who should we lynch instead, then?

I'm very glad you asked, Mr. Person Who Was Gonna Say This. I personally do not like to lynch on nothing, so I think we should go for a no lynch, and then build off of the night kills. I tried to get something serious going, so that maybe we could find someone to lynch, but that didn't happen.

P.S.: Kokirion is on your vote count twice, Mellow. :P

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I wanted to lynch Thar but poop it, I am not letting you guys lynch fused. This poor man has been beaten down my Close Combat every day. hehe.. you guys play pokemon BR? yeah.. haha.. god damn

Unvote
Vote: goomboo (seriously thought this was a nickname for littlescumball at one point

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Day's over, right? I really don't know if it was the best idea to lynch Fused. If this lynch was built on the whole "Kill experienced players" strategy then I think it was an even worse idea, kill all the good players and who does the scum hunting and deducing? Oh well, lets just hope she flips scum.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Day's over, right? I really don't know if it was the best idea to lynch Fused. If this lynch was built on the whole "Kill experienced players" strategy then I think it was an even worse idea, kill all the good players and who does the scum hunting and deducing? Oh well, lets just hope she flips scum.

The day ends in a little less than 3 hours...

Fig

The Altruist
I wanted to lynch Thar but poop it, I am not letting you guys lynch fused. This poor man has been beaten down my Close Combat every day. hehe.. you guys play pokemon BR? yeah.. haha.. god damn

Very interesting you said this. Now I don't know what you are talking when you mentioned Pokemon BR unless you mean Pokemon Battle Revolution for the Wii in 2007. Now what strikes particular about this post is the fact that Close Combat was the chosen move, thus this leads me to believe that you are a Fighting Type, or at least a Pokemon who can learn the move Close Combat. Via leveling up, the Pokemon that can learn this move include: Mankey, Primeape, Hitmonlee, and Hitmonchan. By breeding, Mankey, Growlithe, Machop, and Pinsir can learn Close Combat assuming one of the parents had Close Combat to pass off to the offspring. With this we can make an educated guess what Repentance is. Mankey and Primeape are not as iconic as say Growlithe or Pinsir so I do believe it's safe to not consider that set of Pokemon. I personally don't believe he's either Hitmonlee or Hitmonchan as you really can't have one without the other. If Repentance was either Hitmonlee or Hitmonchan then that could easily mean that the other is also around here and the two could easily be Masons when you think about it. Here's where it becomes difficult Growlithe, Machop, and Pinsir have a lot of potential to be in this game with Growlithe evolving into Arcanine and Machop eventually evolving into Machamp, these two Pokemon are well known for their design in the first generation. Pinsir, not so much, but he does have a Mega Evolution which gives him just as much chance as say Arcanine or Machamp. Considering that Close Combat is a Fighting-Type move, I'm going to say that Repentance is either Machamp or either one of the two Hitmon Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom