• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokémon Trainer Red: A Tragic Story Of A Forgotten Legend

RHhylian

Guru-Guru's strange son
This thread made me realize something: this forum community is one of the best out there. On many other forums, you can't say things like this witohut being called a wimp or a crybaby or even worse. I swear, this is the freaking awesomest community ever...

I hope life gets easier on you very soon Fig. You deserve it. And I agree with you, Red is the most badass protagonist in Pokémon games in existence.

Fig

The Altruist
I just want to say thank to everyone who has commented in this post. I know my life is still going hard and troublesome, but not everyone is lucky to have an easy life right? Thank you for your support. You are truly amazing and I want to thank you guys for your support.

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
Wait......gold tries to kill him??? I dont get that.....but i am very confused about the story b/c i dont know if it is real or not so i was sorts suprised reading it. But the rest made sense. I feel sorry for you both.

Fig

The Altruist
Wait......gold tries to kill him??? I dont get that.....but i am very confused about the story b/c i dont know if it is real or not so i was sorts suprised reading it. But the rest made sense. I feel sorry for you both.

It was a fanfiction I read years ago. Gold thought he was the perfect person to be champion and thought that obliterating Red was the best way to go, pushing it to far by letting Red die. Hope this explains the story better.

I must say, this is an inspiring story. Like you, I find solace in Pokemon; as a matter of fact, I can relate very much with Gold, though I call him Silver. I am also silent and lonely, but I strive for the goals I have put up for myself. As a child I would call myself Silver. But as I have matured I call myself Sojourn. Sojourn is the greatest, the most mysterious, and most powerful. This is who I strive to be. This is who I rely on when my life falls apart.

Red is a wonderful role model. And I am glad you chose him to be so. Though I cannot say I have experienced the same trials you have endured, I can say that lonely has driven me to places and motivated me to do things that I would have never acted upon if I were to have a normal life. Because of my loneliness, I am stronger. Because of my loneliness, I am faster. Because of my loneliness, I am Sojourn.

Your written travails have inspired and motivated me to such an extent. I am sorry to hear of your losses, however. Stay strong, true, and righteous.

~Sojourn

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom