• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokémon Tips 'n' Tricks!

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Heya guys! Have you got any tips that you found in pokémon games that you would like to share with everyone? Or is there a nifty trick that can help you get further in the game? This thread is for sharing them and gaining knowledge! Please state what game it is for.

[Emerald Version] Have you got an amazing team and want to put it on your later generation games, but don't want to lose it on emerald? Well, if you've reached the battle frontier, you can do a neat little cloning glitch to keep your fave team! First, go to the battle tower in the frontier. Next go up to the PC in the corner and save. Put the pokémon that you want to clone in a separate box (one that's empty) go off the computer and save again. Then take out the pokemon you are cloning and put them in your team. Talk to the assisstant closest to the PC (The link doubles one i think) and enter "Open level". Choose your pokémon to enter- DO NOT ENTER THE POKÉMON THAT YOU WANT TO CLONE -and then she will say you need to save the game. Say yes and the screen will freeze for 2-3 seconds before saving, after the freeze, switch off. Don't switch off when the freeze is happening or you may lose data permanantly!!! Turn back on and the pokémon that you have cloned will be in your team and in the box!!! Do this carefully or you may lose some pokémon! My brother missed out ONE step or forgot to save and I have lost my amazing Swampert and Raquaza!

I did that once. For some reason it stopped working after a few tries. I got my fair share of Shiny Latioses and Master Balls, though.

Next time I replay Emerald, I'll try it. I'll look for some of these tricks. I know of a few.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Well, I got no tricks at all, but I am looking for a good way to get a 100 win streak at the battle tower. Then I can get a 5 star trainer card!

D

Deleted member 6224

Well, I got no tricks at all, but I am looking for a good way to get a 100 win streak at the battle tower. Then I can get a 5 star trainer card!

Look ahead at their pokemon on like Serebii or Pokemon Dungeon and get prepared to battle

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
well, the only person who I can prepare to fight is Palmer. And still, how do I get my pokémon strong enough to beat them all?
All I can do is get them to level 100 and fill them up with proteins and stuff like that. And still I can't seem to beat that many.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom