• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokémon: The Origins - New Anime Premiering October 2nd In Japan!

tysonrss

Keyblade Master
Im sure the special will just summarize events as it goes on, kinda like how the animation for B/W2 was when it was skipping ahead.

Wouldn't it be neat if they brought back more episodes of Pokemon Chronicles? This new special could have been one of such episodes. Too bad...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
omg, this looks so awesome, however the news that it is only one episode is rather disappointing. I wish it were a full anime as it looks so great, however the original Kanto series already covered the origins of Pokemon, this is so good to hear by the way

Fig

The Altruist
It has been announced that Pokémon Origins is to be dubbed. This special episode will air in four parts on the official Pokémon TV app as well as on their website from November 15th for all people to watch for free, separated into four parts to air on separate days! :> Can't wait to hear Red's perfect voice (as soon as we get audio that is) :xd:

[video=youtube;cgc81i06qwY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cgc81i06qwY[/video]

pkfroce

Skelepuns
ERMAGERD. I CANT WAIT TO JUST COMPLETELY NERD OUT WATCHING THIS. Oh my Arceus I swear I am too happy to put into words right now. NO MORE ASH. YEEEEEEE

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom