• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokémon the Movie: Genesect and the Legend Awakened Airing October 19th!!!

Fig

The Altruist
The official trailer for Pokémon the Movie: Genesect and the Legend Awakened has been released onto the internet. The video trailer is from Serebii's official channel and gives us a glimpse of what to expect. I honestly must that this is by far one of the best trailers I have personally have witnessed. Maybe it's because it's the Pokémon, or maybe the epic music, or even the art style of the film itself, or maybe because the narrator sounds a lot like George Takei, but Damn this is one very epic trailer! Check out the trailer for yourself! :xd: X3

[video=youtube;eo3LbQTG7yM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eo3LbQTG7yM&feature=youtu.be[/video]

From what we can learn about the movie, Mewtwo will be using the Mega Evolution technique to transform into his "awakened form", Mega Mewtwo. All in all, I can't wait to watch the new Pokémon movie on October 19th. In fact, us fans here in the U.S. will have a special sneak peek/screening of the upcoming Pokémon XY anime! What are your thoughts about the upcoming movie? What would you like to see in the movie? Are you interested enough to watch the film? Please leave your comments and discuss below on your intake of the movie and always, thanks for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom