• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Versions Discussion Thread

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Mega Steelix & Glalie's stats have been revealed:

• Steelix gains +40 Attack, +30 Defense, and +30 Special Defense (75/125/230/55/95/30)
  • Glalie gains +40 Attack, +40 Special Attack, and +20 Speed (80/120/80/120/80/100)
Mega Steelix is now tied with Mega Aggron for the highest physical Defense stat in the game at a whopping 230. In addition, he has 5 more HP, and 15 more Sp. Def points. He has 25 less Attack points, though -- which won't be a problem in Sandstorm, of course. Plus, 125 is still very good.

Mega Glalie should make for a decent mixed powerhouse, though I'm not entirely sure how good it's going to be with its mediocre bulk and good, but not great Speed. It's going to need some support to be a truly huge threat.

Fig

The Altruist
It appears that new leaks from CoroCoro magazine have surfaced the internet yet again and reveal new information relating to the upcoming Gen III remakes, Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire. The images reveal a brand new character known as Higana. She apparently travels with a Whismur and will have a Salamence when you get to battle her. When you get to battle her in-game is unknown. The leaks also reveal that Deoxys will available within the game at some point during the adventure. Continuing on with Legendary Pokémon, it appears that between both XY and ORAS will offer 18 Legendary Pokémon that players will able to catch and bring into ORAS. More information will be posted later on. There was also a twitter post going featuring a picture of Mega Ninjask, however it has been proven to be fake just a few minutes ago.

Ur7g7fE.png
GG6DV19.png
4VsNjad.jpg
MUBxLoP.jpg
wNnRnA7.jpg
AYO7QEo.jpg

Source: Reddit

Last edited:

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
I'm liking this new Higana character... CAUSE I CREATED HER! Believe it or not I started working on a Pokemon fanfic earlier this year, and one of the Characters I made for it is almost exactly like her! GAMEFREAK STOLE MY IDEAS!

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
I've never played these ones, so this'll be totally new for me.

I'm obviously going to get the Omega Ruby variant, but are we going to hold a competition for Alpha Sapphire/Omega Ruby as well? I hope so, I wanna kick Aqua's butts in those two as well >.<.

Fig

The Altruist
A new trailer has been released several days ago and shows off the information that was revealed in the CoroCoro magazine leaks earlier this week.

[video=youtube;4HlADiJFI5c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HlADiJFI5c[/video]

The trailer starts off by premiering what is called "The Delta Episode". Deoxys will appear during this section of the game and will also have all of its forms in tact as usual. This makes it the very first time that Deoxys is available in-game instead as an event Pokémon. What's more is that the player will have to save the Hoenn region from the collision of a giant asteroid. Of course, Team Aqua and Team Magma will have arrive on the scene and the player will have to face them in order to advance. Not only that, but there will be a space battle between Deoxys and Mega Rayquaza, which references the rivalry between the two Pokémon, similar to what the movie Destiny Deoxys portrayed the collision between Rayquaza and Deoxys. A new character is revealed who was known as Higana at the time, is now officially revealed as Zinnia. She will be part of The Delta Episode, however still remains a mystery. Steven Stone and Wallace will also appear during this post-game which makes this post-game even more expansive.

Legendary Pokémon will also arrive in Mirage Spots once the player has defeated the Elite 4 and Champion for the first time. These Pokémon include Johto's Elemental trio (Entei, Raikou, and Suicune), Sinnoh's "Triforce" trio (Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf), Cresselia, Heatran, Unova's Musketdeer (Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion) and Cloud (Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus) trios, Hoenn's own Regis (Regirock, Registeel, and Regice) trio, and Regigigas (which is only available to encounter when the player caught all three Regis Pokémon). In total combined with XY's Legendary Pokémon count, that's 18 Pokémon to transfer and bring into ORAS this upcoming week. The trailer then ends with the reminder that if you have the ORAS special demo, you can transfer your Mega Glalie into the game starting on launch date, November 21 of this year.

Fig

The Altruist
The Pokémon Company International just released a cool piece of animation to introduce some of the Pokémon you’ll encounter in Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire. You’ll also get to see the Pokémon and their trainers in action in full cinematic form.

[video=youtube;Vw6zP7n0ais]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw6zP7n0ais[/video]

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
we have to wait a week from what i can gather because some dirtbag in Europe went ahead and revealed spoilers. (dam frenchman is my guess)

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Yeah, which disadvantages everyone else. One of my YouTube pals from England went on an impressive and inappropriate rant the other day. Learned a lot of new British slang.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I can bet :P hey termy you only friends with an english dude? LAAAME :p you want to be friends with the scots and thew welsh and possibly the irish

D

Deleted member 14134

After playing 10 minutes I can say this game feels more like metal gear solid and less like pokemon with all this sneaking. Total ripoff. #toomuchsneaking 7.8/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom