• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Pokémon Mystery Dungeon for the 3DS Announced Today!

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
(Wow, prefixes still not fixed? I guess Spoiler would apply to this...)

This game has already been given a title; Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth. It’s unclear of what the game will necessarily offer, but it has been confirmed to be playable for the 3DS. Sources have claimed and confirmed this game should be released in Japan by this winter. Yes, that means this year! There's been some slight arguing over the reality features (pointing with the 3DS camera to do various tasks), but other than that everything seems alright. There have been a few pre-released pictures, but they may be hard to see, check them out:

corocoro102th.jpg
corocoro101th.jpg
corocoro103th.jpg
corocoro11preview.jpg

Serebii.net said:
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth
The first images of CoroCoro has been revealed, showing a new game for the 3DS coming this winter called Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth. It's coming to Japan this year. In this game, you start off as a character who turns into a Pokémon as you fall into a dream. Possible Pokémon are Pikachu, Oshawott, Axew, Snivy & Tepig. This game is in full 3D. Unlike past games, this game appears to be standalone, rather than having two versions
It features a variety of Pokémon including Pokémon from Unova such as Gurdurr, Hydreigon and Virizion. You receive Quest Requests from Dunsparce, Co***rigus runs a store, to which we don't know the details. Rampardos runs the Treasure Store. Kecleon returns, having the usual Goods store, with many items around it.
Finally, it has an Augmented Reality feature. If you scan things, they become Magnagates, which open up paths to new dungeons for you.

I understand there’s little to make an opinion on so far, but what do you think of it? Personally, I’m getting a little tired of so many PMD games. I’m not too excited, but I have my hopes up high. What are your thoughts and feelings towards this announcement?

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
Well, I dont know what to think just yet...I am not too fond of PMD games, but they have the opportunity to do something cool with it now. If its too similar to the past ones, I doubt I will be getting it.

Fig

The Altruist
Personally, I am a huge fan when it comes to Pokémon Mystery Dungeon. That said, I am squealing right now when I saw this post. I can't wait to see/hear/read more information on such a cool subseries. I hope I get to play as an Oshawott. :3

Game Freak and the Pokémon Company are finally progressing the Pokémon formula in new and exciting ways. I was never a fan of the Mystery Dungeon games but after watching the trailer posted on PD, my mind was blown. It´s about time Nintendo used those beautiful 3D models from the Pokédex software. This whets my appetite for the inevitable Gen III remakes next year. Also, I was not expecting the AR compatibility (I believe that's what it was). If this much effort is being put into a side game, imagine how phenomenal Gen VI will be.

Chameleon

Down for maintenance.
WHAT?!?! WHY DID I LET MY 3DS FALL DOWN THE STAIRS?! WHY?! OH MY GOD I NEED TO GET THAT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom