• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokémon Infinity

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe

Pokémon Infinity

Intro

When troubled, sad, or just feeling totally bored, Gobli liked to stare at the moon and the stars at night. He did not feel sad, troubled or bored often because his life was great and full of activity, but when he did, he made sure a pokémon was on his side watching as well, at times more than one. On this clear night it was just a shiny female mawile he had captured at Granite Cave in Hoenn nine years ago during his quest to become the Hoenn Champ.

Both Mawile and Gobli were sitting on the grass in the backyard, the trainer reclined against the trunk of a large tree and Mawile just beside him.

"Those beautiful stars remind me of someone who's just as beautiful as them, if not more. Do you care to guess who that someone is, Ma Beast?"

Ma Beast was the name Gobli had given mawile upon catching her, as in My Beast.

"Wa-carrr!" Mawile cried and nodded several times. Then, using one of her small arms, she pointed at herself and jumped up several times.

"You won't have it another way, huh?" Gobli stared at her and smiled. "Okay, you win. I won't lie to you, you totally nailed it! Yes, those stars remind me of you."

Mawile smiled more than pleased, then she rubbed her large, back-end pair of jaws against her master's thigh. Gobli always liked to believe that Mawile's large jaws were a plant-like head rather than just jaws, but whatever, that's what the Pokemon experts said they were. All that mattered to Gobli was that this shiny mawile was his. He'd gone through a lot of trouble [and thrown pokeballs] to catch her, but he had, and it had been so awesome at the time. Really, her acquisition had been one of many sweet victories for the now twenty one year old trainer, who back then had been a mere twelve year old kid. Gobli had many victories that he was proud of, the most recent one: having become the Kalos champion after defeating a famous actress named Diantha, who had beaten some other strong trainer prior to his victory over her.

That had been such a grand battle, and Ma Beast had been part of it, had been key-factor in the crucial moments. She had been the last pokemon available in Gobli's team. It had been her mega form what had saved the day. It had been her mega form what had been the ruin of Diantha and her strong pokémon team.

Ma Beast had delivered! She had stood her ground in tough times and had earned her master another great victory. As a reward to her for her great accomplishment, Gobli had already promised her that he'd be taking her back to visit the cave where he had captured her. They would be leaving Lumiose City and heading to Hoenn in a tenday period, all due to Gobli still not having his stuff fully packed.

End of Intro
Author's Note: Sorry, I didn't know what to use as name for the story, but I like the sound of that. I hope you like the shortness of the chapters. I will try to keep them short like that. I'll try to add a story cover and perhaps some art in later time.

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Chapter 1: The Invitation

3 days later

Gobli was outside in the backyard having fun with many of the pokémon that he had caught over the years during his adventures. It was around midday, so the sun was really starting to warm things up in Kalos and elsewhere, too.

"Come on, Sleepy, get up, you have to play with us too," Gobli told his snorlax, who wasn't playing but snoring near the tall tree where last night Gobli and Mawile had been staring at the moon and stars.

Suddenly, Gobli heard his mother's call from the back door.

"Gobli, come here a second, please."

Gobli stopped his actions and glanced at his mother. A forty year old tidy-looking blonde woman stood in between a glassed sliding door and the empty space that led inside the house. Gobli noticed she held an envelop in her hand.

Gobli headed toward her at once, and Ma Beast was the one who followed after him in an instant. Back where his mother was, a fletchling joined his mother's side after the smallish bird came from within the house and touched down on her left shoulder.

"What you got there, mom?"

"The mail just came in," his mother, Vanessa by name, said. "This is for you."

Vanessa gave him the envelop and Gobli was able to see that it had been sent from Alola and that the sender's name was Professor Kukuy.

"Seems that news about your victory here have spread to far places," his mother smiled proudly at him. "I also got a letter from him."

"You did?" Gobli was surprised.

His mother nodded and said, "You should see what he wants, dear."

Fletchling chirped several times and gave a small nod of his own.

Gobli quickly tore open the envelop from one side. He pulled out a folded sheet of paper while the shiny mawile took a hold of his leg.

Gobli began to read the contents of the letter while his mother bent low and picked up Ma Beast.

"Are you ready for another great adventure, dear Ma Beast?" is what Gobli heard his mother tell his precious pokémon. "I know I am, and so is Fletchling and everyone else!"

The lad found out why she was saying that when he finally read the whole letter. This professor Kukuy guy was inviting him to Alola, along with his mother and all their belongings, all expenses paid. The guy even assured him in the letter that he already had a nice home ready for them should they accept the invitation.

"He's going through all that trouble just because he wishes to see my battling skills personally in a tournament he's going to host?" Gobli asked his mother.

"Professor Kukuy knows well about your exploits," Vanessa said, her grayish eyes focused on her son. "He's delighted to know you have beaten Diantha and earned your championship status here in Kalos. Besides, you're not the only talented trainer he's inviting, he did mention he sent out this same type of letter to other families, via mail and email. He's hoping to raise money with the tournament in order to help people in need."

"I see. Then that means there will be great competition there," Gobli rubbed his chin.

"And how you love competing, dear. Aim for Greatness, that's your motto, right? Well, there is another great chance for more challenges, more adventure, and new pokémon for you and me to meet and catch."

"Yeah, that sounds very nice," Gobli took Mawile from her hands. "But this interferes with my plans."

"Mar-Wakkk!" Mawile assisted Gobli and just smiled at his mother.

"Plans?" Vanessa raised her eyebrows feeling all surprised. She crossed her arms and asked, "What plans, young man?"

"I uh..." Gobli stuttered and looked aside. "I was planning to go back to Hoenn, actually."

"What? Why?" Vanessa nearly fell backwards, but because of what she had heard.

"I thought Mawile and the team deserved a good vacation after their great feat. They made me champion, mother. Remember?"

"But you were planning to go alone without me knowing?"

Gobli laughed, "I am not a kid anymore, mother. I'm twenty one. I can take care of myself quite well, thank you."

"You're still my kid. I will always care for you regardless of your age, young man."

"I know," Gobli smiled. "But I really was going to tell you once I had everything packed and ready to go, cross my heart. Though I was hoping you'd set out on one of your own pic-taking adventures so I wouldn't have to."

Vanessa shook her head, but she was not upset. She never could be upset at her son.

"Listen, Gobli. The tournament Kukuy is hosting is in August. You still have twenty days to get there. That gives you plenty of time to head to Hoenn and do what you have to do."

"So you give me permission, then, mom?" Gobli's face brightened.

"But of course," Vanessa touched Mawile's large back-end jaws. "They have earned that right. I won't go with you, son, but I will definitely prepare everything in order for us to depart to this new adventure, because we are going to Alola, right?"

"You know I'm all up for it," Gobli said happily. "How can we say no to something like that?"

"Oh, this is so exciting!" Vanessa actually clutched her hands and jumped up excitedly. "The pictures to be taken that await me there! The food, the jewelry and other collections..."

"The pokémon for me to collect," Gobli said. "The people for me to meet. The trainers and their teams for me and my team to conquer. Oho, I can't wait now."

"Then get going, son," Vanessa smiled. "The sooner we get there, the better."

Fletchling chirped in approval of that.

"Right."

So it was settled. Two days later, after Gobli and Vanessa sent a return email to Professor Kukuy about their acceptance of his invitation, the recently-crowned champion of Kalos and many of his pokémon companions were headed by ship back to the Hoenn region. Aboard the ship, Gobli soon received a grand surprise.

End of Chapter 1
Author's Note: Just testing the tag function... @Princess Niki @Twilight Shadows @Doc @Vanessa28

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Chapter 2: The Surprise
Gobli would have loved to carry all his entire pokemon collection with him, but the simple truth was that they were too many pokemon, more than two thousand, and his trip would be a rather quick one and with not much time available for him to spend with all his dear pokemon.

So the newly-crowned Kalos champion had only taken ten pokemon with him, the six that had been his team in the championship match, and four others that he adored.

Because Gobli did not want to have the entire deck to himself and his pokemon, for there were others onboard, he gave them turns being at his side near the ship's rails so they could stare at the sea, then they would go back to their pokeball and another one would take its place.

Suddenly, as he had been sharing the deck with his shiny Milotic, someone suddenly surprised him from the back.

"Aha! There you are, champ!"

Gobli, recognized the female voice easily and turned around, so did his milotic.

A stunning young woman with short, dark hair was standing just behind him, smiling and dressed in white. She held a pink bag in her two hands and standing right beside her was a gardevoir that was part of her team.

"Hey, Diantha!" Gobli said, surely surprised to see her. "I didn't think I'd run into you here. Gardevoir is looking sweet. Are you two going vacationing as well?"

"We... are," she replied after clearing her throat.

"I see. So where are you headed?"

"Where ever it is that you are. Hoenn, was it?"

"What?" Gobli raised his eyebrows in shock. "How did you...?"

"Relax," Diantha said and walked closer to the rail just to his right, the gardevoir followed her as well. The ex-Kalos champion leaned against the railing of the ship and stared out to sea. "When I heard you were going out there, I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to go visiting. After all, I have no films coming up, so I thought a good vacation would do me and my team well after that tough loss at your hands. That, and before I get busy again with my acting career."

Gobli nodded. "So who told you I was heading to Hoenn?"

"Your mother, actually," Diantha revealed, looking at him. "I ran into her at Café Soleil and she told me that you were headed to Hoenn."

The pro actress didn't mention to Gobli that his mother had actually proposed her to go with him as a guard of sorts to watch over him while he was out there. Diantha, who had told Vanessa that she was quite bored and with nothing to do, had accepted the proposal rather instantly and without a form of pay from the champion's mother.

"Yeah, she likes going to that café a lot..." Gobli mumbled, making Diantha smile. "But so do I, it's a nice place."

"Yeah, listen, Gobli. I know this is so sudden to you, perhaps even forced, but I hope you are okay with it. Tell me, are you okay with me tagging along at your side for this trip? Or should I just go my own way?"

"Well," Gobli leaned on the rail and stared out to sea, avoiding her stare. He thought on it for a while before sighing loudly and giving her an answer. "I thought I was going to be all alone with my pokemon out there. But now that you've come along, guess that changes things for us. This is good, actually. You are a champ still in my book, so I don't mind your company, and neither do my pokemon, right Nessie?"

Milotic was named Nessie. The beautiful-looking water type pokemon issued her echoing cry as in agreement.

And Diantha was all smiles, particularly because Gobli had mentioned that she was still a champion to him. Earlier, before surprising Gobli, she was feeling quite nervous. She hadn't known how Gobli would react to her sudden appearance and the news, but the lad had taken the change of plans rather well, and she had wanted just that. So the actress relaxed and felt so good then.

"Great!" Diantha said. "Shall we do it again right here and right now? I wish to avenge my defeat at your hands, champion."

"You want to battle me here?" Gobli was surprised again, but even Diantha noticed in him how he seemed to be tingling with excitement at the possibility of another mega battle between them.

Diantha blurted out laughing. "No, I was just kidding with you. I'll ask for a battle later on, though, perhaps when we are in Hoenn and when I feel ready for you. Right now I just wish to enjoy the trip at your side."

Gobli lowered his head, wondering how he should react to that.

"After all, you're the champ," Diantha added when Gobli looked at her weirdly. "Being with you is going to be good for me, you know? I can learn a lot from you, and perhaps you can learn a lot from me."

"Alright, I agree. A champion can learn from another champion. So what do you want to do now? Do you want to go get a bite to eat? I have to go to my suite and feed my pokemon berries, anyway."

"Yeah, that wouldn't be a bad idea, Gobli," Diantha smiled. "Let's go to the restaurant. I'm not afraid to hang out openly since everyone on onboard has already asked me for my autograph earlier."

Gobli laughed and said, "They kept you busy, then."

"I know," Diantha laughed. "Else I would have surprised you much sooner, champion."

Gobli could only smile at that.

The two trainers then crossed the deck together with their pokemon at their side and headed down under to a lower level of the ship, where it was that they would be eating. Gobli actually felt excited to have Diantha at his side for the trip. Surely he had never even thought this possible, but now that things had turned this way, he was glad of it and knew that the time he spent on Hoenn would be awesome!

End of Chapter 2

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
@Twilight Shadows

Chapter 3: The Bet

During the trip, Gobli shared information with Diantha as to why he was going to Hoenn. She was pleased to know that Gobli treated his team well like that. For the win they had given him against her, he had decided to reward them with a trip, especially Mawile, who would be getting the chance to see her old home where she had lived prior to Gobli catching her. Diantha, in return, had shared the news that Professor Kukuy, too, had invited her to be part of the tournament.

"And will you be attending?" Gobli had asked her at night when they both had been standing in the back deck just catching fresh air and looking up at the stars.

"You are going," Diantha had replied. "You beat me, so yes, I am going as well. I might even get sweet revenge against you and your team there, who knows?"

Somehow, Gobli's night had brightened with the revelation that the champion he had beat in order to become champion, was also attending Professor Kukuy's invitation. To battle her again with so many eyes watching would be awesome!

Two days later, the S.S. Traveler, as the new ship in circulation all around the world was called, made it safely to one of its destinations: Slateport City. This was the region of Hoenn, the place where Gobli was born and raised as a child. This is where he first begin to learn all about pokemon, and his first solo adventure out in the wild with just pokemon as companions had taken place here. Gobli was quite fond of the land, his homeland, as he liked to call it. As soon as they had touched ground, many fond memories came to mind. From Professor Burch giving him his first "starter" pokemon, to him dealing with Team Magma and beating those tough elite four, Wallace the champion, and also Steven Stone, who was a great pokemon trainer.

Standing on the harbor, Gobli sighed, feeling all nostalgic, but he felt happy as well. He was back! He was back where everything for him had started nine years ago! This time, he was back with a great champion at his side and many pokemon as well, a few that weren't even from this region. Those people that might still remember him would get a kick out of the many stories he had to tell.

"So," Diantha brought the champ back to reality with her words. "Where to first, Gobli? I'm so excited now that we are finally here. I don't know this place much, haven't been here much, actually."

Gobli gave her a calm look. "Though there is much we could do, so much I could show you, I'm a little short on time, so it's best if I do what I came here to do."

"Right," Diatha nodded. "Is that cave you spoke of far?"

"I hope you are still up for a little traveling," Gobli said almost too apologetically. "We must head southwest from here to a small island. There is a town there called Dewford, and not far from there is Granite Cave, which is where I met Ma Beast."

Mawile, who was at his side at the time, approved with a: "Mar-warrrrr!"

"I'm okay with a little traveling, but please, is there another way to travel here? I don't think I could take one more minute aboard a ship or cruiser. Could we just fly there using our pokemon?"

"Sure can," Gobli grinned. "Okay, Ma Beast, time to go back to your pokeball for a while."

"Mar-Warrrr!" Mawile agreed happily knowing she wouldn't be that long inside the pokeball. Gobli threw the pokeball and it opened up, sucking Mawile in shortly after.

Then Gobli unzipped his trainer bag, which he carried at his waist clung to his belt. He put the pokeball inside, then brought forth a small flute.

Diantha was surprised of the item. "And that does what?"

"You'll see."

Gobli played the flute, and a few seconds later, from the mere sky appeared a Latias and a Latios. The two chose a spot quite near the humans and hovered in their chosen position, as if waiting to be mounted.

"Wait," Diantha said. "Did you just call these pokemon with that thing?"

"Yes. This is the Eon Flute, it was a gift from Steven Stone," Gobli said. "Since you are quite famous, do you know him?"

"Steven Stone?" Diantha scratched her chin. "Now where have I heard that name before?"

"Son of Mr. Stone, owner of Devon Corporation," Gobli said. "Local company that specializes in the making of many great items, particularly pokeballs, but they do lots of other things too, like revive pokemon from fossils, just like folks at Kalos do so too."

"Oh, that Steven," Diantha smiled and seemed to blush briefly before Gobli. "Tall guy like yourself, white hair, charming type and good-looking?"

"Yes, he be the one."

"I think I met him at a dance or party a few years back."

"Right, you're quite famous, aren't you?"

"Huh?" Diantha looked weirdly at Gobli. "What do you mean? What are you talking about?"

She thought she perceived a little bit of jealousy on Gobli's words, the way he had said them. He even looked it a bit, but she couldn't be sure whether the serious look he held on to at that moment was due to jealousy or not because Gobli, by default, had a serious look about him. Diantha then begin to wonder whether the champ standing before her was beginning to host feelings for her.

"I meant to say that you have the means to meet and hang out with important people, like Steven Stone. Not many have it easy like that. I was lucky I ran into him during my adventure out here."

"Well, I'm hanging out with you," Diantha pointed out. "And to me, regardless of your wealth status, you're just as important as they are. You're the new Kalos champion, after all, even if it hurts a little admitting it. You know what, Gobli?"

"What up?"

"I always believed that I would be champ for a long time. And I was, and I faltered several times. But during my last reign as champion, it felt good spanking those would-be champions and making them work harder. Then you came along, not a kid like the others, but an adult like myself. I hardly knew you, so I thought I would have it easy, like always. Then your team broke my team, and you broke me and my streak. That still hurts, you know?"

Diantha seemed to sadden before Gobli's scrutinizing stare.

"I'm sorry, Diantha," Gobli meant it, feeling that her loss at his hands was still bothering her a bit. "I just gave it my all. Too much was on the line. I don't like losing much, you know?"

"I don't either." Diantha seemed very serious when she looked at Gobli. "I hate losing."

"Then that makes two of us," Gobli laughed. "Stick around with me, we'll do great things, you'll see."

Diantha thought about that for a long while, it seemed.

"Anywho, Latias and Latios are waiting," Gobli lost patience then. "Ready to go, champ?"

"Oh!" Diantha smiled. "Right. Sorry, Gobli. I was thinking about what you just said."

By the time she said that, Gobli was already hopping on to Latios's back.

"By the way," Gobli looked over at Diantha, who was just about to climb up to Latias's back. "How good are you riding flying pokemon?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Because you're not gonna beat me to Dewford Town, that is. There is no way that's happening, and a thousand grand can back up my claim."

"Is that what you think, big guy?" Diantha laughed. "I'm an expert riding on my Charizard, I'll have you know. Bet's on, first one to land at Dewford wins."

"Perhaps riding on Charizard you are an expert," Gobli laughed teasingly. "But have you ever ridden a Latias before? These legends can really go!"

"Just say when!" Diantha was up for the challenge. "I'll beat you at something you're supposedly an expert at."

"Not an expert," Gobli laughed. "But like I said, I don't like losing much, in any particular thing. I'm just... highly competitive and always aim to win, always aim for greatness."

"I begin to see that," Diantha said and couldn't help chuckle a bit. This to her was exciting, she was beginning to see deeper into Gobli's way of being. He was really a competitor at everything, perhaps even small things that didn't count or mattered much, such as getting to a simple destination. That was good, Diantha thought, he wanted to be the best.

"Anyway," Gobli said, holding tight to Latios's neck. "let's do this! Latios, Latias... on your mark, get set... Gooo!"

Latias and Latios both took off at nearly the same time, and away they flew toward their next destination.

End of Chapter 3

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Chapter 4: Team Darkness
Gobli was great flying on Latios, but Diantha was no newbie to flying on top of pokemon. It was a close race as the two trainers flew on the legendary pokemon over the great south sea.

But Diantha would not be denied the victory. Too many rides on top of her charizard would pay off this day, whereas to Gobli, he had ridden Latias and Latios only during his adventure in Hoenn. Seeing Diantha leave him a bit behind, it seemed to him that he had lost his touch, but he did not mind, in fact, he smiled knowing him and Latios would be coming in second this day.

"Nice, woman, you can fly!" Gobli said, admiring Diantha.

The island could be seen in the nearing distance, but even as they had been approaching it, Gobli, Diantha and the legendary pokemon became aware that it was quite stormy in the area.

The champs got wet, but neither minded, neither did the legends. Diantha glanced over her shoulder to consider Gobli, who was a mere ten feet away from her on Latios.

"For the victory, Latias!" she screamed, then Latias descended downward on to the island's beach quite fast. Latios and Gobli followed suit, but it was Diantha who had won.

Gobli and Diantha thanked the legends for the ride, then they were off.

"I believe you owe me a grand," Diantha extended her hand out and was all smiles. With the rain falling on them, Gobli thought that Diantha looked even prettier with her soaked hair.

"Ah, shucks!" Gobli chuckled embarrassingly. "Congrats for the V! So you know your flying."

"I go on sky rides often to get rid of stress."

A loud thunderclap was heard then, which made the trainers stare briefly upward.

"Seems I have a lot of practicing to do if I am to beat you at flying, then. I'll pay you soon enough, when the rain settles down."

"Sure," Diantha agreed.

A grand was nothing, Gobli had a lot of money saved up that had come from all his adventuring.

"So this is Dewford, eh?" Diantha said as she looked all around. "I like it, there's few people around to bother me with any autographs, but we better find a place to stay while the rain stops, don't you think, trainer that came in second today?"

"What's the matter, champion?" Gobli laughed at her words. "You don't like getting wet? I'm bringing out Nessie so she can enjoy herself out here."

Gobli not only brought out Nessie in an instant, but also his shiny mawile.

Diantha said, "I might as well bring out my gardevoir."

And she did. By the time the psychic pokemon came out of her pokeball, the rain started to lessen, but dark clouds still hung in the area and would be staying there for a while.

After a while of enjoyment getting soaked with their pokemon, Gobli proposed that they get going to Granite Cave. Diantha agreed.

And so the trainers took to the road, also allowing their pokemon to walk after them. Because the ground would be rough for milotic, Gobli put her back into her pokeball, where she would be better off for the time being. Ma Beast, though, was enjoying the walk beside her master. She sensed that they were quite close to her old home.

Then trouble popped out of nowhere in the form of a purple haired girl dressed in a neat-looking suit of black and silver colors. A letter D in the form of a serpent was printed near her chest area, and the girl wore some type of weird-looking tech visor.

"Stop right there, you lot!" The girl commanded roughly while holding up a hand, in the other she held a pokeball.

Gobli and the rest came to a halt, what with the weird girl blocking their way.

"Huh? Who are you?" Gobli asked.

"That's none of your business," the girl replied. "All you need to know is that you are not going through."

"Step aside, please." Gobli said as politely as he could. "We need to pass through."

"So you're the proto," the weird girl said as she seemed to stare directly at Gobli, not even paying any heed to Diantha and her gardevoir.

"Huh?" Gobli was perplexed. "The proto?"

"Never mind, you wouldn't understand. If you want to go through, how about you battle me for that right?"

This girl didn't even know what she was asking for, Gobli thought. The trainer's body began to tingle with excitement.

"And if I beat you, will you move out of our way, then?" Gobli asked, his fingers already loosening up.

"Only if you beat me, you piece of hunk," the girl was already throwing her pokeball out.

A houndor appeared, a shiny one at that, which sparkled briefly.

"Really? With this rain you bring out a houndor?" Diantha laughed from the side.

The houndor didn't seem to like the rain hitting it.

"My milotic will make short work of it," Gobli said.

Out came Nessie from her pokeball. She was already tough, at level 100.

"Milotic, use waterfall!" Gobli commanded right away.

The pokemon did so. And the houndor fainted, falling off to the side before being swallowed by the pokeball.

"Argh!" the weird girl balled her fists and threw a fit. She collected her pokeball and said, "You are lucky I haven't gotten my elite status yet, so I don't have the privilege to carry around an elite team with me, otherwise things would have been different."

"What are you talking about?" Gobli asked.

"Never mind again," the girl said. "If you are going to Granite Cave, know that it is being worked on. You'll find more trainers and... perhaps others like me."

"You might have lost, but that's a cool suit you are wearing, where did you buy it?" Diantha dared ask, a hand covering her mouth.

The girl stared at the trainer, made a face at her, and turned around to leave. "We're team Darkness! Only elite people wear these. Just know that soon, very soon... heh, heh, heh."

And she rushed away and was soon out of sight.

Gobli put Nessie back in her pokeball and then regarded Diantha.

"What was that all about?" he asked.

"Mar-warrr!" Mawile also said.

Diantha shrugged. "Probably just some weirdo, but... I think I have seen her before."

"What? Really?"

"Yes. Or it might have just been my imagination. Before you came to Kalos, we had trouble of our own. That girl I am imagining was part of Team Flare. Her name was, or is, Celosia. She had purple hair and wore a similar visor just like this one."

"If she is the same one, do you think she's out causing trouble all over again?" Gobli asked.

"I have no idea, Gobli. But it's best if we exercise caution."

"She said Granite Cave was being worked on, but we didn't come out here for nothing. Let's proceed and take care of business so we can go back home soon."

"Mar-warrr!" the shiny mawile approved.

"Be on your guard, Gobli, she also mentioned there would be other trainers and possibly others like herself. I'm not going to play around, if they all want to do battle, I will be ready for them."

"We'll be fine," Gobli winked at Diantha, just to lessen her worry, which she began to show then with a troubled face. "We have our pokemon teams to help us out in a pinch."

Diantha nodded and added as encouragement, "And we are champions, too!"

The group proceeded onward.

End of Chapter 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom