• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokémon Heart Gold and Soul Silver(the Official Thread)

hsb39

Why so logical?
The battle frontier has a good chance of being the same, I really hope that we have some different facilities, I was a bit disappointed in the lack of variety in the Platinum Frontier.

Niko Bellic 817

GH3: Legends of Rock
I've just seen an awesome new feature they added to HG/SS. It's kind of a spoiler so be warned.

When you go to Celadon City, you get this item called Gameboy Player. It's a key item and when equipped, you can actually listen to the music in the game in original 8-bit form!

hsb39

Why so logical?
We've got the move tutor list as well as the breeding moves etc.

Biggest thing: Super Fang move tutor.

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
The battle frontier has a good chance of being the same, I really hope that we have some different facilities, I was a bit disappointed in the lack of variety in the Platinum Frontier.
I personally liked Emerald's frontier more. There were more facilities, they were harder, much more fun, etc. platinum's frontier sucked. I never even got any badges in platinums. I got all silver in emerald and two gold I think.

hsb39

Why so logical?
I personally liked Emerald's frontier more. There were more facilities, they were harder, much more fun, etc. platinum's frontier sucked. I never even got any badges in platinums. I got all silver in emerald and two gold I think.

It would be better if it was harder (not through hax, through it generally being harder). I've got all the silver in Platinum, and I don't know if I'll be trying to get the golds...

Anyone got any comments on the new moves?

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
man i can't wait. Heartgold and soulsilver come to the states soon. It'll be so epic. Although I think that they'll put some new areas into hg an ss so you can catch the hoenns that you can't get in the sinnoh version. While it's just speculation this is also based off of nintnedo's classic predictability. I estimate that hg and ss will come statside by mid-march to early-april.

hsb39

Why so logical?
man i can't wait. Heartgold and soulsilver come to the states soon. It'll be so epic. Although I think that they'll put some new areas into hg an ss so you can catch the hoenns that you can't get in the sinnoh version. While it's just speculation this is also based off of nintnedo's classic predictability. I estimate that hg and ss will come statside by mid-march to early-april.

We've pretty much got everything confirmed, head over to Serebii.net .

There are a few new areas, specifically a Safari Zone and a new route leading to Kyogre/Groudon/Rayquaza.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Yeah i've been playing My SS for a while and i saw this thread. I did not bother reading it at first but as soon as it reached this many i decided to post.

This game is really fun! especially the Pokewalker. as expected from Serebii, they are better than the old ones but the best thing in this game is

the GB player, it let's you play the Original music from GSC in Hg and SS. i won't put details here about it since Serebii has covered it up, but all i can say is i finally have the Pikachu with Fly. i'm trying to find a pikachu that knows surf next so i'm off.

if ya want a Flying pikachu, get the game. i'll givbe ONLY if i have extras.

hsb39

Why so logical?
but all i can say is i finally have the Pikachu with Fly. i'm trying to find a pikachu that knows surf next so i'm off.

if ya want a Flying pikachu, get the game. i'll givbe ONLY if i have extras.

Flying Pika is pretty cool, good that they actually gave one to us, too bad it has no competitive use.

Do so, it will be the best in the series I think. Also, can't wait to soft reset a Celebi.

Please tell me I'll finally be able to get an in-game Celebi. I've had to hack one on past games because I wanted one so badly, and I never can seem to make those darn events. Being able to catch a legit one for the first time will really make this game even more special for me.

hsb39

Why so logical?
Please tell me I'll finally be able to get an in-game Celebi. I've had to hack one on past games because I wanted one so badly, and I never can seem to make those darn events. Being able to catch a legit one for the first time will really make this game even more special for me.

Yeah, there's an event, that also involves going back in time and finding out why Giovanni wasn't in the game (meeting him at the end of RBY).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom