• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokémon Heart Gold and Soul Silver(the Official Thread)

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Well, some news confirmed by the kid show in japan called Oha Suta.

The pikachu-colored Pichu will trigger an event(as previously known) wich will trigger a double battle against a pichu and the notched ear pichu.
It's moves are: Volt Tackle; Helping Hand; Swagger and Pain Split. it'll be at Level 30.
The Arceus event will take place in the Ruins of Alph, if you take an Arceus there, a new area will be unlocked called "Shinto Ruins", and Cynthia will appear asking you wich one of the dragon trio you wish Arceus to create, after that, Arceus get's swarmed by Unowns.

On a sidenote: Until the 17th of July, Jirachi will be downloadable via wi-fi

hsb39

Why so logical?
Well, some news confirmed by the kid show in japan called Oha Suta.

The pikachu-colored Pichu will trigger an event(as previously known) wich will trigger a double battle against a pichu and the notched ear pichu.
It's moves are: Volt Tackle; Helping Hand; Swagger and Pain Split. it'll be at Level 30.
The Arceus event will take place in the Ruins of Alph, if you take an Arceus there, a new area will be unlocked called "Shinto Ruins", and Cynthia will appear asking you wich one of the dragon trio you wish Arceus to create, after that, Arceus get's swarmed by Unowns.

On a sidenote: Until the 17th of July, Jirachi will be downloadable via wi-fi

Heh... Pichu with Pain Split. They could have made a better special move than that.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Yes, they could, but I think it has to do with the anime, or so...
In case anyone watches the anime, is the Notched Ear Pichu, eventually, one of the Pichu Bros from Pokémon Channel?

hsb39

Why so logical?
Yes, they could, but I think it has to do with the anime, or so...
In case anyone watches the anime, is the Notched Ear Pichu, eventually, one of the Pichu Bros from Pokémon Channel?

It's quite annoying, generally event moves have uses.

hsb39

Why so logical?
Eh? That's pretty interesting. Would you mind telling me how I could get it? Or is it only in a certain country outside of the USA?

It's only in Japan for the moment, but the event will come out eventually in other countries. Awesome thing is that it has Draco Meteor.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Some little news tidbit.
The official japanese site was just updated and there's finally a release date announced for Japan: 12th of September.

hsb39

Why so logical?
Some little news tidbit.
The official japanese site was just updated and there's finally a release date announced for Japan: 12th of September.

I should note that we can't completely rely on that... Look at Brawl.

Kazumi

chagy
Yeah really. I'm not completely trusting the Release Date yet, because of Brawl. *COUGH* I better get some money to import it to Canada. Good thing my birthday is soon. Now let us see.. It's 4800 or something Yen to import it. Is that the price to import it to NA? Probably? Maybe? Most likely I'll guess. I must go and visit a Currency Converter! *Charges off in that general direction.*

EDIT: According to Google, 4800 Yen is about 58 Canadian Dollars. *Cringes*

hsb39

Why so logical?
Yeah really. I'm not completely trusting the Release Date yet, because of Brawl. *COUGH* I better get some money to import it to Canada. Good thing my birthday is soon. Now let us see.. It's 4800 or something Yen to import it. Is that the price to import it to NA? Probably? Maybe? Most likely I'll guess. I must go and visit a Currency Converter! *Charges off in that general direction.*

EDIT: According to Google, 4800 Yen is about 58 Canadian Dollars. *Cringes*

That's not that bad. I'm going to have to pay at least $70 Australian.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
You should wait until it's released in the US, that's what I'll do, and then, I'll also pre-order the european versions;)
Brawl was an exception, and the delays were by fault of the guy doing the game(don't remember the name)

hsb39

Why so logical?
You should wait until it's released in the US, that's what I'll do, and then, I'll also pre-order the european versions;)
Brawl was an exception, and the delays were by fault of the guy doing the game(don't remember the name)

I generally just buy it when it comes out in Oz, the money isn't that much, and it is very much worth it.

T

Toon link

I dont care if its in german or japanese! I am getting them!

arkvoodle

Diabolical
i cant wait til it comes out. i'm not gonna import it cause i wanna enjoy it in english.
i already have gold on the GBC. the plot'll be the same(probably) but i'm still gonna get it

hsb39

Why so logical?
Did everyone see the new add? YouTube it, the HD version is up now and it's very good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom