• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokémon Heart Gold and Soul Silver(the Official Thread)

Kazumi

chagy
Replying to above:

Yes, Sinnoh Pokemon will be able to traded and used. And I've heard that it's pretty open. Something like after the first gym even you can trade with DPPt (Diamond, Pearl and Platinum). That means I can send over my team of EV'd level 100's.. Yeah. Nintendo confrimed the March 14th release date. That will be a fine time for me. I sure can't wait till then.. The only releases to get through till then are Tatsunoko VS Capcom: Ultimate All Stars, and Red Steel 2..

Yes, Sinnoh Pokemon will be able to traded and used. And I've heard that it's pretty open. Something like after the first gym even you can trade with DPPt (Diamond, Pearl and Platinum).

For that reason alone, I am opting against buying the two. I want to play Silver with some updated graphics and WiFi WITHOUT any Pokemon that are painted robots, god-wannabes, or anything other than awesome. This is also forcing me to play on the old cartridges in order to avoid Sinnoh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom