• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokémon Event - Shiny Legendary Trio Event Downloads At GameStop!!!

Fig

The Altruist
What's happening forums? I hope you guys had a restful week while I was researching more information on the latest news for Pokemon X and Y.

I'm so sorry for not posting this on Monday, but with family, friends, and final preparations for college still going this week I wasn't able to. I'm sorry :kawaii:
Anyways, this event has taken place since Monday and will continue to go until Sunday September 8th, 2013. For Canada trainers, Dialga will be available for download starting on August 30th and end until September 12th. This special event is one of three special events that feature the main Legendary Trio from the 4th generation games: Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. The reasons what makes these events very special is that these Legendary Pokemon are given as their shiny variants! How cool is that?! There's also information about Palkia and Giratina and I will keep you guys updated as the days come by. Trainers will have three weeks to obtain these Legendary Pokemon. To obtain these Legendary Pokemon one must bring their own copy of either Black, White, Black 2, or White 2 ( It was obvious that I brought all four version and know I have four shiny Dialga in my games! Jelly yet? X3) and must have the Pokedex and have no more than 11 Wonder Cards. Links to the sites will be available down below:

Announcement:
http://www.shacknews.com/article/80395/shiny-legendary-pokemon-coming-to-gamestop

For Info on the Creation Trio Download Events:
http://www.serebii.net/games/currentevents.shtml

Please leave your comments and discuss about what you think about these amazing events that will take place and as always, thanks for reading! I already got my four Dialga since Monday and now I can't wait for Palkia and Giratina to also be mine!

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I don't live close enough to a gamestahp. I can't get any of these. Not that the status of shiny means much anymore, what with all the hacks going on.

Fig

The Altruist
Don't forget to pick up your own Shiny Palkia from Gamestop today! It just started this Monday and I already picked up mine on Monday! Now I have to wait another 3 weeks to pick up Giratina! The wait can't held much longer! :>

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
I'm planning on taking my copy of Black 1 & 2 to GameStop sometime soon and picking them up. Shiny Legendaries are always cool, and I still have my shiny Johto trio from SoulSilver. I don't actually use them, they're just pretty to look at.

Actually, apart from Rayquaza, Darkrai, and God- I mean Arceus - I hardly ever use legendaries in battle. I don't really know why...

*EDIT* Actually, now that I have them both, I'm probably gonna use him. I mean shinies are cool and all, but being a level 100 pretty much seals the deal. But it kinda sucks that one of them's Adamant and the other's Lonely, so it boosts the Attk. stat instead of the Sp. Attk. stat like I wanted. Oh well, at least the Lonely one should come in handy.

Last edited:
For the US, the Giratina event is now running in Gamestop stores across the country since Monday. :P

Anywho, I already picked up the shiny Dialga and Palkia. Now to get Giratina. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom