• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokémon Dungeon: Volunteers Wanted

I've already made a post about this on the PD main page and also made a blog entry, so most of this is copied from the PD post. I'm putting this here as well to increase awareness.
Anyway, If you have ever heard of Pokémon Dungeon before, you will know that it is a Dungeon Gaming Network site dedicated to the Pokémon franchise. Unfortunately we are struggling to keep up with all the latest Pokémon news as well as writing original content, that's why we are reaching out to you to see if you can help out.

We will be hiring quite a few people due to how shallow the current team is so if you send in an application, you will most likely be accepted. We are looking for:
  • News Correspondents
  • Weekly Content Writers

As a News Correspondent, it is your job to search the internet for all the latest news about the Pokémon universe, whether that be details about upcoming games, announcement on anime episodes, leaks etc. We also want to start posting news relating to fan works regarding the Pokémon series. This can be stuff like charity events, releases of fan-made Pokémon merchandise like T-shirts etc. If you want to pursue the career of a news writer, working for this post at Pokémon Dungeon is a start in the right direction.

For Content writers, we are looking for people who love Pokémon and like to write a lot. For this position you are expected to make a weekly piece about a certain topic about the Pokémon universe. It can be anything from your top 5 favourite Pokémon to what you love about the series. You can choose what to write about every week and engage the audience by diving into discussion topics. If you have a knack for writing, this position is open to many possibilities for your creative writing.

These are the main positions we are in desperate need of at the moment. If you have any other ideas of what you can do for the site, feel free to fill in an application form. Below is how to write out an application form.

Name: [Insert your name here]
Position: [Insert Position you wish to apply for]
Skype name: [Insert Skype name here (The username you entered when you joined Skype)]
Writing Experience: [Give us a brief example of your writing capabilities according to the position you applied for.]

Requirements:

• It is vital that you have a Skype account as this is our way to communicate with each other across the globe. It is absolutely free and easy to sign up.
  • It is vital that you have proper spelling and grammar. Spelling due to nationality (E.g. Color = America, Colour = UK) are exceptions.
  • You must be at least 16 in order to apply for these positions.
  • You are expected to contribute to the site at least a few hours a day. We appreciate the fact that you have lives, but if you have a busy lifestyle, we recommend you don’t apply for Pokémon Dungeon.
  • We use WordPress to create our posts. A basic knowledge in HTML is required in order to work at Pokémon Dungeon, although help will be given.
  • For all applications, Contact me/add me directly on Skype, Username: tyrantic002. All applications will be seen to when I get the chance.

We really appreciate all the help we can get. We regret not doing much throughout the weeks, especially during E3. With your help we can turn the website around and give Pokémon Dungeon the love it deserves and needs. I'm aware that some of you on the forums are interested in joining, so the sooner you apply the better. Thank you in advanced and we hope you can help out at Pokémon Dungeon and at DGN.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
For Content writers, we are looking for people who love Pokémon and like to write a lot. For this position you are expected to make a weekly piece about a certain topic about the Pokémon universe. It can be anything from your top 5 favourite Pokémon to what you love about the series. You can choose what to write about every week and engage the audience by diving into discussion topics. If you have a knack for writing, this position is open to many possibilities for your creative writing.

Depending on how I am able to manage my time these next few days, I might be able to sign up for a content writer position. I do love Pokemon and I do love to write a lot, and I think it would be fun to try something like this to help the site grow. So I guess this is all the qualification I need?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom