• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokémon Black and White 2 International Release Dates Announced!

Nintendo have announced release dates for Pokémon Black and White 2 for America and Europe! America will get Pokémon Black and White 2 October 7th and Europe will get them 12th of October.

I'm frilled we have release dates... but it's quite a long wait and I don't think I can wait that long xD

So the countdown begins for the International Releases. Who is excited?

Last edited:

Dan

Pretty solid release dates. I am not too excited for these games but perhaps that will change as their release date approaches. Nintendo seriously needs to ditch the DS hardware in regards to Pokemon afterwards.

So true, after you said that I just realized it's coming on the DS. I thought it was the 3DS. I can't wait to see what they do with the 3DS version then :)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm not really excited but it's cool to hear the news. Just seems like another Poke rehash if anything, but who am I to judge.

Beeker

Wild Card
Very nice news! Another thing to look forward to in the fall...perhaps I can get another round of White in beforehand, since I've only played through once.

Rachel

be vigitant
Sounds cool. ^^ I hope it'll be a decent sequel, the B and W plots were pretty interesting and left questions unanswered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom