• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokéball Pattern Vivillon Available for United States from August 6th to August 12th

Fig

The Altruist
pokemon-xy-pokeballvivillon-169.jpg

With the Pokémon Center online store finally open to fans in the United States, the Pokémon Company International has also revealed that players in the United States can finally have their chance to obtain the special Pokéball Pattern Vivillon starting today! This distribution will only last until August 12th so hurry and get your chance to redeem this very special Vivillon! This is the third Pokémon distribution event for Pokémon X & Pokémon Y versions and has only been available to Japanese players until today.

Vivillon is a unique Pokémon in the sense that the design of the its wings alter depending on the player’s country or location. This Vivillon will be in a classic Poké Ball and will have the Classic Ribbon to commemorate the official grand opening of the Pokémon Center online store. It will also start at Lv. 12 and will either have the ability Shield Dust or Compoundeyes. The moves the Pokémon will have include Stun Spore, Gust, Light Screen, and Struggle Bug. Don't miss your chance in receiving this high-requested Pokémon!

pballvivilloneng.jpg

To get Poké Ball Pattern Vivillon:

1. Connect your Nintendo 3DS system to the Internet.
  2. Select Mystery Gift on the main menu.
  3. Select Receive Gift, then Yes.
  4. Select Get Via Internet, then Yes.
  5. Watch as you receive Poké Ball Pattern Vivillon!
  6. Speak to the delivery girl in any Pokémon Center to receive your Vivillon.
  7. Remember to save your game!

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I got this literally minutes after it was available. I wish I got the French one....

It really isn't particularly amazing. It's a nice collectable though, really happy I got it ^_^

Fig

The Altruist
The special Pokéball Vivillon distribution event is now available for players in Europe and Australia starting today. This event will only last until September 9th so don't miss your opportunity in obtaining one of the most wanted distribution events since the special Pokéball Vivillon was announced just a few months back for Japan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom