• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pming Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I'm having trouble with the pm system. Ever since I bought the 300 Pm capacity from the shop, it's been acting weird. I mean, I don't even keep too many messages in my folders or inbox and I have trouble pming people because it tells me that my inbox is getting full. And, people are also having trouble pming me. A message tells them that they can't send the pm because my inbox is full, which is a lie, a lie!!! because my inbox has about 3 or four messages. I don't know if the staff can do something about it, but if it can't be fixed, I'd like the 300 pm capacity I bought removed, or a refund. Maybe my inbox will go back to normal :dry:

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey Archangel,

It appears that you have 264 items in your sent items folder. Once you remove these you will then have more space as the items in this folder count towards the 300 total.

If you have any other questions feel free to shoot me a PM but this seems solved, so locking this one for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom