• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler PMD: Explorers of Sky Darkrai is a Pain

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Hi I need help beating Darkrai as the last boss. I have pikachu which makes it difficult to attack because of the rhyperior battling with darkrai. I do have brick break with Pikachu, but Darkrai's IQ skill almost always prevents me from attacking him. If you have any tips, I would really appreciate it, thanks :hmm:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Hey, pkfroce, could you be a little more specific? I would be able to help you out some more if I knew the following:

*Pikachu's Level
*Your Partner's Level
*Pikachu's IQ
*Your Partner's IQ
*Your Inventory
*Pikachu's Moves
*Your Partner's Moves

And anything else you feel might be important, please include.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Alright, btw, I messed up my name while making the account. It was supposed to be pkFORCE lol.
Pikachu: Lvl. 48
Moveset:T-Bolt, Double Team, Brick Break, Discharge.
IQ Skills: Escapist, Item Master, Course Checker, Status Checker, Exclusive Move User, Dedicated Traveler, Item Catcher.

Phanpy: Lvl. 48
Moveset: Tackle + Ancient Power(Linked), Vacuum-Cut, Slam
IQ Skills: Escapist, Course Checker, Exclusive Move User, Item Catcher

(You also have a Cresselia with you) Lvl. 47
Moveset: Aurora Beam, Confusion, Slash, Double Team (I can't change anything about this since she is not actually part of the team. I cant access her moves or IQ)
IQ Skills: (As I said before, I cant look at her IQ :/)

Inventory:
Power Band(Held by Phanpy)
Fiery Drum (From Secret Scizor Federation Mission thing. Not important until you do the side quests for it.)
3 Oran Berries
Doom Seed
Heal Seed
5 Plain Seeds
Pure Seed
Quick Seed
7 Reviver Seeds
2 Sleep Seeds
Slip Seed
Stun Seed
Violent Seed
2 Warp Seeds
8 Max Elixirs
2 Escape Orbs
Luminous Orb
2 Keys
Dainty Box
Hard Box

My usual approach is to start off with the Violent Seed and get my Sp. Att. and Att. All the way up. Then I go for Brick Break, but most of the time Darkrai's IQ skill make it so my move doesn't even happen. By the time I CAN actually hit him I've died once reseting my stats. And then I continue either missing or IQ skilled by Darkrai.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Hmmm, I would try to level up both Pikachu and Phanpy to at least mid level 50, that'll definitely help you out a lot (if you can level them up then do so). Secondly, I would recommend stocking up on Reviver Seeds. Cresselia is most likely going to use the majority of your Reviver Seeds, if not all of them, so stocking up on them is essential. Next, I recommend stocking up on seeds; specifically Sleep Seeds, Stun Seeds, ect. This will help keep Darkrai at bay while you fight the other opposing Pokemon.

I hope this helps somewhat. :sweat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom