• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Plushies! Still taking them with you when you go to bed?

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Not anymore. Most of them are in a box in our storeroom out back. The only ones I've got in my room are a Toon Link plush, a Qwilfish plush and a Cyndaquil one. I've ordered a Quilava that's on its way!

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
I don't really have much in the way of plushies or stuffed animals. I do have a large teddy bear that I used to sleep with as a kid, but I haven't slept with it in years.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I have a lot of plushies on my bed. They are all prizes I won in claw/crane game catchers when I've been in Japan, and most of 'em are Pokemon. They basically just sit on the side of my bed and lean on the wall (since my bed is against the wall on one side).

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I used to have a winnie the pooh and Clifford plushie back when I was a kid. But now, they just sit on the loft.
I should probably convince myself to donate it to the orphanage nearby.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Yes, but just because I did for my entire childhood and so my natural sleeping position needs something stuck in my arm. I could probably get the job done with a 2 liter bottle of Coke or something similar.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
When I was younger I had a whole dog pack at the end of my bed, now Sassifee the Doberman is the only one with bed privileges. I'll tuck her into the blanket and put her head on the pillow each night but I still end up pushing her off the side of the bed 99% of the time...

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
you know I didn't actually sleep w/ stuffed animals much as a kid, what I did sleep w/ during elementary was those rubbery, colorful play balls

like these kind, I had a few of them
PBS-pink-neon.jpg

why these? I have no clue anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom