• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Plushies! Still taking them with you when you go to bed?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
As a child most of us had a fav plush animal or doll. When we grow up, we usually sleep without them. But there are plenty of people who take them with them when going to sleep? Do you?

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I used to when I was younger, but I don't much anymore, except there is one that I occasionally do if im feeling sick, but It usually acts as an extra pillow

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I used to sleep with an army of stuffed animals when I was a kid. My favorites were a rainbow dolphin and a Pikachu. Sadly, I only have one left that survived over the years as I grew up. I have no idea what happened to the rest of them, and I wish I did. But when I was cleaning out my room to prepare for tearing out the carpet a few years ago, I discovered this lone survivor buried deep in my closet; a beanie baby frog. I cannot remember if I called him anything other than Froggie, but he now sits on top of my lamp. He’s got a perfect view of the TV up there. I don’t sleep with him anymore, but I definitely intend to keep him around for the long haul. I’m the sentimental type.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I usually keep the important ones on my bed but due to moving I only have 3 at the moment a dog that some times gets used as an extra pillow (she has also gone on every camping trip since getting her), an Espeon and a Build-A-Bear Eevee.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
As for myself, yep. They are my extra pillow. A part of my plush collection is always sitting on top of my monitor and I take Lucario with me in the car. My coworkers are used to me having my "family" in the car. When I haven't any of them in the car the main question is: Where the hell is your family? :p :)

Night Owl

~Momentai
A Toon Link Plushy, a Wolf plushy that is wearing flippers from the Great Wolf Lodge that I think I call Wolfie, and a Beanie baby owl named Sammy watch over me while I sleep. They keep me safe from the monsters under the bed and in the closet. uwu

I have 3 Tigger plushes back home that guard the closet.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I use to have a lot when I was a kid, but now I have a few in a drawer of old toys and figures, mostly all pokemon; Charizard, Ivysaur, and I recently bought a Groudon just cause he looked really cool. Don't sleep with them anymore, but if I find a neat one I may end up getting it. Mostly just want a Glaceon

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I own several plushes including a rather rare plush Peregrine Falcon I purchased off eBay. (It's rare because it doesn't make a sound when squeezed or is a hand puppet) I mostly use them as pillows or jazzing up my bedroom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom