• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Please Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
I logged on today, and I tried to get on my profile, but it brings me to a different blue-eyed-beast's profile. I can't et to my profile, and I have no idea what has happened or what to do! Please help! (I didn't know where to post this, so I posted it here)

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Uhhhh.....what the heck? That is strange.....perhaps talk to a Digital God of Arbitration about this......Nicole, Destiny, Bigelover88 or mandym287. Either them….or speak with the one Digital God of Banishment…...Kybyrian. Not sure what to tell you otherwise so.....that’s all I got, hope it helps >::>

Nicole

luke is my wife
Hmm, I'm going to assume this has something to do with the hyphens in your name (as Mandy below details). I can't do anything about it now, but when our administrator, Kybyrian, is online, I will contact him and ask if he can fix it. Most likely you will have to change part of your username.

In the meantime, if you have any more questions or concerns, feel free to PM me. :)

Last edited:
I actually think I might know what the problem is. When the forums got new features added last week, I noticed the profile URLs have also changed. For example, leet's say a user named 'Bob the Builder' is the 1337th user to register on the forums, the old URL would have been something like: zeldadungeon.net/forums/members/1337-bob-the-builder. Now, it would just be: zeldadungeon.net/forum/members/bob-the-builder. Notice how the spaces in his username are substituted with hypens? This profile you're seeing doesn't really have those in the actual username, but your account URL is the same now that the number isn't listed, so you're getting redirected to the wrong one.

Not completely sure how to fix this except for a username change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom