• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Please Help Me! I Need It SOOO Bad and Fast!

Which 3DS should I get?

• Flame Red 3DS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aqua Blue 3DS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I need some MAJOR help. My birthday's coming up, right? And I REALLY want a 3DS... but I don't know which color to get, that's the problem. So I set up a poll for you guys to decide if I should get the Fire Red 3DS, or the Aqua Blue 3DS. The deadline is September 9th, because thats the day the red 3DS comes out, and its also 2 days before my birthday. Thanks! ;)

P.S. Both 3DS's are the same price.

P.P.S. This is what they look like:
http://www.3dsfocus.com/2011/06/flare-red-nintendo-3ds-first-official.html
http://www.solarisjapan.com/products/Nintendo-3DS-System-Aqua-Blue.html

P.P.P.S. I'm kinda sorry about the title, I agree with whoever gave me the reputaion "Misleading title. Cry wolf?"... yeah, sorry. :S

Last edited:
same price. personally, i love BOTH designs, so thats the whole point of this.

same price. personally, i love BOTH designs, so thats the whole point of this. also, please vote in the poll.

Last edited:

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Well personally I think the Aqua Blue looks a little girly. The Flame Red 3DS looks better color wise. But ultimately I'd choose the black 3DS. Why didn't you add that one?

Well personally I think the Aqua Blue looks a little girly. The Flame Red 3DS looks better color wise. But ultimately I'd choose the black 3DS. Why didn't you add that one?

Personalyl, I don't liek the black one. These are my favorites.

I have the black one... I am rather pleased with it... I do not like the blue color at all it looks sickly and faded... I would have maybe gotten the red one to match the red DS I already have.. but Red wasn't an option at the time...

i dont think the black looks as cool, so no more black! :mad: (jk, but please no more about the black one...)

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
I think you should go with the Aqua Blue model. Its a really nice color once you actually have it in your hands. Make sure you definitely get a nice hard shell case if you do go with the blue one because lighter color DS systems are known for being scratched. If you go with the blue one you should also get a carrying case too. I have my 3DS in hard shell protective case at all times and in the carrying case and it hasn't been scratched yet and I've had mine for about two months. You should actually get a case if you get the red or blue version because they both could get badly scratched up.

A

aoeder

I voted for Flame Red. Although, I have a Cosmo Black 3DS and I really like it!

Thank you all for your votes so far! We've still got 6 days left to vote for those of you who want to! ;)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
You should get the Aqua Blue, the Flame Red 3DS in my opinion is really boring and somehow tells me to think of a game that I really, REALLY hated. :/

I need some MAJOR help. My birthday's coming up, right? And I REALLY want a 3DS... but I don't know which color to get, that's the problem. So I set up a poll for you guys to decide if I should get the Fire Red 3DS, or the Aqua Blue 3DS. The deadline is September 9th, because thats the day the red 3DS comes out, and its also 2 days before my birthday. Thanks! ;)

P.S. Both 3DS's are the same price.

P.P.S. This is what they look like:
http://www.3dsfocus.com/2011/06/flare-red-nintendo-3ds-first-official.html
http://www.solarisjapan.com/products/Nintendo-3DS-System-Aqua-Blue.html

P.P.P.S. I'm kinda sorry about the title, I agree with whoever gave me the reputaion "Misleading title. Cry wolf?"... yeah, sorry. :S

Personally i like the red one better.
But then i like the colour red more than blue.

If one was more expensive id get the cheaper one though.

Oh i really do hope you have a great birthday mate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom