• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Please help identify this music video "ad" featuring Zelda?

A short time ago (less than an hour before this post) I got a random ad from "Will It Crush" on my phone; I believe it was actually a music video, given how long the progress bar seemed to be and what I saw (especially the fact that a band appeared).

It started with someone (couldn't tell if it was a man or a woman sorry) playing Link's Awakening on an original gansta Gameboy while sitting on the steps outside of a building before Navi flew over, got their attention, and led them through the doors of the building and then through a courtyard to a room with a pedestal containing the Master Sword, OoT style. The person pulled the sword, disappeared in a flash of light, a band appeared, and the person finally reappeared wearing Link's outfit before walking down the hallways.

At this point, I had a massive brain dumb, instead of turning on the volume or switching my headphones from my computer to my phone (I have a habit of simultaneously watching YT vids while playing idle games on my phone) to hear it and try to figure out what song the video was via the lyrics, I closed out the ad and game before trying to find it on Google; suffice to say, I have failed, and decided to try and ask here if anyone knows what this is. Anyone know what this was?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom