• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Please help - Cannon Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hata000

It sounds dumb but my son and I are trying to explore the Cannon Island (Zelda Hourgalss for NDS) for a week now and not succeeding.

When link landed on the island, we took him to the only accessible house to the right. He talked to Eddo’s assistance and he told link that his master is busy right now and asked him to come back later.

All the cheats we read online suggest that Eddo’s assistance is helping link in leading the way and opening the bomb garden’s door, and so far this is not happening. Are we missing anything here or do we have to do anything to get this door open. We are stuck there for over a week so far and this is really frustrating.

We need any assistance is getting the door opened for us; please let me know if we have to speak in the microphone or say or do anything. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

goronlink45

help

hata000 you have to beat the fire temple and the next ocean king temple.

H

hata000

Thanks goronlink45 for your reply.
We actually did beat the fire temple and took the map from the ocean king temple and went north and were sent back south and this is why we sailed to Cannon Island.
Do you suggest going back to the Temple of the Ocean King again and check if we missed anything there?

Last edited by a moderator:
Y

yoshihobbes

did you go around the island? or did you just stay where you landed?

H

hata000

We actually passed this by going back to the ocean king temple and repeat the whole battle and went around cannon island and things worked fine and Eddo's assistance opened the door for us.

Our new challenge is in Molida Island and assessing the cave. Each time we try to go through the cave we are being stopped. Any suggestions?

I appreciate your assistance, thanks.

I suggest reading the walkthrough we have on the site instead of asking us everytime you get stuck...its Zelda, figure it out yourself ;)

But nah really...Mases wrote a good walkthrough that is available through the main page.

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
Here is the link for the portion at Molida Island...
http://www.zeldadungeon.net/Zelda12Walkthrough04.php

Like Avenged said, just refer to the walkthrough as it covers nearly everything in great depth, including screenshots and maps. If you STILL don't get something after referring to the walkthrough, then you can post here. The game is pretty simple other than a few tricky points. So the walkthrough should be sufficient enough.

H

hata000

Thanks all, in face I dont do games since I have my own projects and research but I was trying to help my 6-year old son out.
Thanks again for the link.

S

starlink44

Help given

I can help you because I have beaten this

But you have to be more specific...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom