• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Please help! (ALttP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SaralaAnne

Okay, my boyfriend is a MAJOR Link to the Past fan, so I'm cross stitching as many characters from the game as I can and I'm going to attach them onto one of his guitar straps. So far I have: Link, Zelda, a fairy, the Small and Big keys, a mushroom, and Bunny Link. Does anyone have any pictures that I can use to make some patterns? We tried a Google search for the weapons screen so I could do all of the weapons, but they didn't have one. If you know of some, please let me know! My e-mail is [email protected], since I may not be able to find my way back here. If you can help me out I'll send you pictures of the finished product. :)

Thank you guys, it's very much appreciated.

Linkmaster

Die Hard Zelda Fan
Sorry, this does not have to do with pictures, but if you want to find your way back, put this in favorites or go to it in history. Oh, and this thread should go in general discussion, but I don't have the power to do that. :cucco:

Bookmark it, most browsers can do it ( I think all can ).

Anyways, check out the gallery here or at zeldalegends.net for sprites and all. I would include Ganon, Sahasrahla, and the bosses. Once you're done, make me one for my guitar too :D

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SaralaAnne

Bookmark it, most browsers can do it ( I think all can ).

Anyways, check out the gallery here or at zeldalegends.net for sprites and all. I would include Ganon, saharasala ( however you spell his name ), and the bosses. Once you're done, make me one for my guitar too :D

LoL. Thank you! Actually, these don't take very long for me to do, so if you like the end result I wouldn't mind sending you the stuff to put on the strap :).

Oh, and I originally put this in Classic Zelda or something but someone else put it in here.

Well, you gotta include the Triforce. Even though its not necessarily a "character", its still a big part of the game, and would look awesome on a guitar strap full of ALttP characters:cool:

P.S. I want one too.:hmm:

S

SaralaAnne

Well, you gotta include the Triforce. Even though its not necessarily a "character", its still a big part of the game, and would look awesome on a guitar strap full of ALttP characters:cool:

P.S. I want one too.:hmm:

LoL. Yeah, I forgot to list the Triforce. I've got one of them sewn. I'll be sure to post pictures when I'm done...

bellum

Gamer since age 2
oh yeah get some enemies too like ganon/dorf oh yeah get shadowlink and this should really be put in general discussion >.<

Mehplep

Simply awesome
Okay, this thread was about how to make patterns and finding sprites to use for the guitar, not requesting characters to put on the guitar. If you aren't going to answer her primary question or help her, just zippit.

S

SaralaAnne

Oh no, actually, I like the added suggestions :) Turns out after he's seen some of the little ones I've already done he mysteriously has another strap he wants done. LoL!

Thanks to every one for the tips so far!

R

random letters

what about a kick a** shield. i mean u cant go good without a shield:P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom