• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Playstation 5

Probably because Microsoft threw the ****ing gauntlet down with that $300 price tag for the Xbox Series S. That's a heck of a price tag for a next generation console, and I don't think either model of Playstation 5 is able to match it.
In Sony's defence I don't think either PS5 has specs as low as the Series S. The Series S is really just a Xbox 1 S Pro. It's lower specced than the Xbox 1 X in a few ways.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
In Sony's defence I don't think either PS5 has specs as low as the Series S. The Series S is really just a Xbox 1 S Pro. It's lower specced than the Xbox 1 X in a few ways.

It is, but it's also going to run the same games the XboSX will, meaning it'll also play all the same multiplatform stuff the PS5 will have. No, it won't be as pretty and it won't play in 4K, but it'll cost you a couple hundred dollars less.

Summary of the PS5 event.

Final Fantasy 16
Spider Man
Hogwarts Legacy
Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War
Resident Evil 8 Village
Deathloop
Devil May Cry 5 Special Edition
Oddworld Soulstorm
Five Nights at Freedys Security Breach
Demons Souls
Playstation Plus collection
Price - 499US with optical Drive, 399US all digital
Date - 12th November selected countries, 19th November rest of the world

Last edited:
Sony has bungled the PS5 launch but they'll still remain competitive this generation due to brand loyalty. Xbox has $100 cheaper models for those who prefer physical or all digital. The PS5 blog also notes that the suggested retail price for certain games will be $70. A $10 increase during these tough economic times is crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom