• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Playing Video Games with Headphones and Without

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Has anyone else noticed BGMs are always better when play that with Headphones on then when you don't.

You get hear those awesome sounds you can't hear very well when you don't have headphones.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Yep, I have to agree with you there buddy! I always have to plug in headphones when playing the pokemon mystery dungeon games as the music in that has sooo many hidden sounds and just sound like basic midi tracks. But sometimes i just dont have headphones and put the volume up to full blast! Especially now with the 3DS, I think the speakers are better so the music sounds even better than before!

Deku man

Just another nobody......
Oh yeah. Sometimes, I just sit for a minute and try to hear all the sounds I couldn't hear before. Like in Animal Crossing: WW, there are a ton of sounds I never noticed. When listening to the Lavender Town theme, I can hear this really weird noise in the background only when I have headphones. Weird XD.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Yeah headphones make it better. I really like the sounds you here that you might not here without the headphone. like when i was playing ST wow it sounded awesome!

jugglaj91

I am me....
I usually tend to not play in a loud area if I can help it. I know, it is a hand held and portable but I just don't like playing when there are a lot of other people around unless it is friends. But I have noticed the 3DS speakers are much better than previous DS, and I played Ridge Racer 3D with headphones one night as to not disturb my girlfriend and it sounded amazing.

As to preferring one to the other I prefer the speakers. I don't like using headphones and seeming tied to the system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom