• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Playing Though Again..

Skullkid96

Aperture Test Subject #2
I hate that the game has too walk you though on the controls! i mean that yea someone who never played to game would like it but it's annoying! i really don't like it but that's my opinion. what's yours

LavaAnon

The Forever Gamer
I sometimes get a little frustrated with the fact that they have to go through the obvious stuff, but I have learned to actually read them due to an experience in Majora's Mask where you get Mikau in his grave and it tells you how to use the Zora. Well I had a very hard time with Gyorg because I didn't know that you could do the Zora Shield thing that depletes magic.

E

Electrusbolt

Yeah, I don't like that either, but we can't do anything about it .

I'm usually so psyched about playing a brand new, never before seen Zelda game, that I don't pay it much attention. It does bother me though, sometimes I just want to get on with the game.

Z

Zach

I really didn't mind going through the controls again while playing through the game over and over again. Anyways I think the beggining of the game is the best. It gives that Zelda charm to it.

MW7

To be honest it even bothers me a lot on the first playthrough. As far as I'm concerned the game could have started with Zelda falling to the surface, and I would have enjoyed it more.

I could never play Skyward Sword again due to this reason, I absolutely hate the slow start of the game and will never start a new file

Well that does annoy me too but i think Fi telling you the most obvious things is way more annoying. Seriously, Fi just tells you stuff over and over again of things you already know and it pisses me off lol

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
That's the main reasons why I haven't started Hero mode, that and I am really busy with school. I love how they take a while to give us a great story but it takes so long to get to any big battles and listening to obvious explanations really gets on my nerves. I wish you didn't have to listen to explanations in Hero mode.

I think it can be annoying at times too.
most of the times I know how to work everything and do certain moves.
yet, if i'm not familiar with a game system or way of doing something, their actually quite helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom