• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Playing Games with Parents?

Does anyone here play video games with there parents?
Are your parents into video games.

When I was little I played Super Mario Bros3 with my Dad,sadly my Dad has a epileptic condition and can't play video games anymore.
I play Mario Tennis with my Mom sometimes.
Sadly both of my parents never got into Zelda.

My Parents use to play Miss Pac-Man when they were dating.:)

Occasionally, the whole family will play bowling or golf on Wii Sports. We usually have a lot of fun, and it's something to look forward to. Heh, my dad sometimes joins me when I'm playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl as well. I'd never admit it, but he's pretty good with Diddy Kong. :D

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
Isn't there a thread like this.... Well there's one for something like this. In any case, I used to play the old Mario games with my dad when I was younger. Back when we lived together, that is. When I go over to my aunt's house, the whole family plays Wii Sports, and sometimes Mario Kart Wii. That's about it.

Amelie

Air Dancer
My father played Golden Eye 007 with me a few years back before my N64 crashed on me. He also plays Halo 3 with me and Super Smash Bros. My mother has never really played games... she does not even really like to use a computer ><

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
Sadly I have two parents who don't like games. So I never played any game with my parents. Even my wii and ds fail to get them into gaming, so all Nintendo's commercials are wrong!

Amelie

Air Dancer
Awe. I feel sorry for you Smitie. I dont want to be rude... but your parents sound like party poopers =O

My mother seemed like she might get into the DS or the Wii. She likes watching me and my father play Wii sports. But I guess she is kind of worried that she wont be good at it or something. Im not sure ><

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I remember playing a hockey game on the NES with my father when I was a kiddo. That was awesome and exciting cause we were quite even. I also remember playing some racing games with my brother, I am a better gamer then him but sometimes he could make some extraordinary stuff :clap:

It´s wonderful to play with parents and siblings, it´s awesome :)

bellum

Gamer since age 2
Of course. If I do get a Wii, I bet my whole family will join in. My Mom plays Rock Band all the time with me. My dad used to play crash team racing with me.

Me and my dad would play Duck Hunt and Super Mario bros together when i was little, but after we got the snes he didnt as much but we still play duck hunt together.

Shnappy

derp
As far as family gaming goes, it's the Wii because it is made for such a wide audience. My mom, especially, is into some of the wii games, like Wii Fit/Play (even though she doesn't actually play that much). I remember back before the Wii was released, though, my Dad had made an account in Animal Crossing. He actually thought the game was pretty cool compared to some of the other stuff there is out there today.

Amelie

Air Dancer
My father played Wii tennis with me today... sadly I got tired before he did. And I am 12 years old :<

It was funny though.. and my mother was cracking up.. Im not sure it who.. but probably my father ^^

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
My father used to play the Nes when we got one like 19/20 years ago, but other than that, neither of my parents play video games. The thought of a someone over 40 playing a video game boggles my mind, really.

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
My sister and I would watch my father play AoL in the 80's when we found it too difficult. He became really good at it, which was a bit odd since he never played a video game prior to Link. He never played another game since either!

linkman8

True and Noble
Hm, let's see.. My dad doesn't play video games because it hurts his wrists/hands after long periods of time, and my mom plays some random games with me once in a while, but not too often.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
Why does everyone have 'cool' parents that play games D:. My sister doesn't want to play any games with me because I always win -.-.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom