• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Playing Games with Parents?

Timmy, how old are you? Lol, just wondering :P.

And I play Video games with family all the time. Star Fox Assault, Street Fighter 4, Soon Mario Kart 7, Star Fox 64 (3D, soon :P) New Super Mario Bros Wii, etc. It's good because me and my dad are hardcore :cool:
i am 12 but i dont give it out offen october 19 i well be 13

P

Phanatick

My mom absolutely despises video games, and yet her and my dad bought me an N64 for my first birthday so I could start working on my "hand/eye coordination". I don't buy it. I think my dad just wanted it so he could play because looking back at the games I have for it about 8 of 12 or so are boxing and football...I was 1. Since then though my dad hasn't played anything with me with the exception of about 5 minutes of asteroids just after I had bought my Atari.

I woke up from a nap and my brother was teaching my dad to play black ops on the wii with motion controls it was so funny. Also my dad has this weird obsession over airplanes and choppers. Everytime I do something that involves using a chopper or airplane my dad just sits there amazed at the graphics.
He also loves watching me play fishing games with the motion controls.

Zeldawolfsheik

Chief of Shiekah Tribe
I do not know if it counts, but when i was seven my first game was phantom hourglass. In the temple of the ocean king i had trouble drawing a Triforce on the door without lifting my pen/stylus. I would always ask my parents to do it for me and they reluctantly agreed. My dad had an atari when he was a kid. He used to play elder scrolls oblivion on PC but his character sucks. Other than that, i never did video games with my parents. My uncle got into computer programming a little, but mostly likes stuff like D&D. My friends dad pwns at New Super Mario bros wii. I went to his house and played it their, and he was crazy good. I am not sure if i would like to play them with my parents though.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
My whole family will play Mario Kart together quite often. My dad and I still play Duck Hunt together, it's a blast! My little sister will play Zelda games with me every so often and my twin sister and I have logged hundreds of hours on the LEGO games. We have beaten them all except Harry Potter and have completed them all 100% except for PotC and Indiana Jones 2. (I don't plan on finishing it) We have completely finished both Lego Star Wars games on 3 different occasions and finished iboth again when the complete saga came out.

My parents will play Donkey Konga and Wii Sports with me. Anything else is "Too complicated" I tried getting my Dad to play Kirby Air Ride on my Gamecube... yeah, that didnt go to well. He kept bumping into every wall there is and found ways to die that i didnt think were possible. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom