• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Playin' the Game and Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Avilink777

I need to know where you drop the kid with the blue hat off when he asks you to bring him to a place where he could "Fly":hmm::hmm:thinking:

Z

zelda1947

I think you take him too Beedles Air Shop, the shop appears on your map while your crusing the overworld, good luck Avilink777

A

Avilink777

Thanks it worked!:)!If anyone has a problem they should just type it here!!

N

nonante

hi
first thanks a lot for the walkthrough it helped me a lot but im stuck...im in the tower trying to explode the wall part 6 but i havent bomb to explode the wall.i cant find them please can someone help me

Oathkeeper95

The Oath of Kinbaku, Tzion, Terra, and Iscariot.
Look around, where there is a place to bomb the wall there is always a bomb-plant to bomb it with in the same room. I suggest having zelda possess a torch Phantom (the ones with flaming swords) to help you look around in the darkness.

There are only two times when you need to bomb a wall in the ToSpirits and when you need to do it the first time (in the dark area) I believe that the plant is toward the left of the cracked wall.

A

Avilink777

Hey it's me again, and this time I'm up to I think the 18th force gem, and I need to know when ferris will mail me to take him to the ocean temple.I already took him to Alfonzo and did everything on the list ecxept for this and the dark ore mine thing for linebeck Which I need to do the thing with ferris first! Please help.Anyone...

A

Avilink777

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!:ganondorf:Is there ANYONE who can help me!!!

A

Avilink777

Someone help me I need to know what to do about ferris!!I can't access the dark ore mine hello!

T

TheGreatDar

To get to the dark ore mine, you need to get a force gem from Ferrus. Sooner or later, he'll send you a letter which shows that he got lost in the Fire Realm. Give him a ride and he'll want to go to Ocean Temple. Go there and he'll give you a force gem, which will open up the path to the Dark Ore Mine.Once you have gotten 10 dark ore, go ssouth, and you'll be confronted by a rocktite and some other little ones. You'll need to survive with at least 9 units of ore. Once in the Sand bit of the Oceam Realm, go left (East) to a warp gate. Warp, then go west, south, then east to another warp gate. Warp there, and you'll be close to the trading post.

Odin

The Dark Prince of Hyrule
i found another way but i want to make shorter there's a warpgate near the goron village i go thru that to head for the cave near outset/aboda village as the nearest point to the trading post i ended up with 3-4 dark ore for Linebeck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom