• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Play As Orange Dark Link

Today I was playing MC and I went in the cafe in the town and I used Nayrus Charm and Links tunic turned orange!! His skin was grey and his eyes were orange. It was a really wierd glitch.

Has this happened to anybody else?

Jedizora

:right:
Thats cool. its weird though. i mean is this a easter egg a just a very weird glitch? I wonder, if you use nayrus charmm and use a bomb on yourself, will it still raise your defence?

Pikacondon

Title.
Cool glitch! I wonder if it will work upon entering a dungeon. I love playing as Orange Dark link! One of the people in a certain house responded differently to link when he was orange and dark. I wonder if many people respond to Orange Dark link diffrently.

A

alekSparx

i bet its an easter egg haha, i dont think they would stuff up on something as small as that

That's usually what happenes when you use one of the Charm's that Din, Nayru or Farore give you. Right? Well, higher's defense, increases attack's, and so on. But it does make you change colours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom