• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Plain White T's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Konota

I am not American but ive only heard Plain White T's - Hey there delila. Who are they Plain White T's i ask?:hmm:

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
The Plain White T's:
Plain White T's is a rock band, originating from Villa Park, Illinois. They are best known for "Hey There Delilah", which charted highly in many countries. In 2008, they received a Grammy nomination for the song

In early 2006 the band teamed with Motion City Soundtrack for a Winter/Spring tour. "Hey There Delilah" was first released on their second album "All That We Needed" for which the band received a Grammy nomination. The band then spent months recording in between festivals and shows from April to July 2008, culminating with the release of a single from their 2008 album Big Bad World.

As of late 2008, the band was on tour with the Rock Band Live tour with Panic At The Disco, Dashboard Confessional and The Cab.

i got all this from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plain_White_T's

ya they are a pretty sweet band :)

Amelie

Air Dancer
I like 2 songs I heard by them. I loved Hey there dilahah the first time I heard it and there is another newer song I like but I dont know the name

I dont think I have heard any other songs though ^^

Amelie

Air Dancer
I think One Two Three is the other song I heard. It rings a bell ^^ I might search the iTunes store for the album with those songs ^^

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I've only heard Hey There Delilah.

I used to love the song, but a certian person ruined it for me. I do still like the song, it just brings up bad memories for me.

Linkmaster

Die Hard Zelda Fan
I've only heard Hey There Delilah.

I used to love the song, but a certian person ruined it for me. I do still like the song, it just brings up bad memories for me.

he he ouch lol. ya, my brother did the same thing to me for Kryptonite by 3 doors down and Pretender by Foo fighters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom