• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Places You'd Like to See in Skyward Sword's Hyrule

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
Hey everyone, I was wondering.....What places would you guys like to see in Skyward Sword?? Personally I'd love to see the return of Lon Lon Ranch, the origins of Kakariko Village, Gerudo Desert (depending on the story elements), the Lost Woods, Kokiri Forest, etc etc....I would love to see what you guys think! :)

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Hmm. For sure Lake Hylia, Death Moutain, and the Gerudo Desert is pretty much confirmed as the new GDC trailer reveals a desert like area. I wouldn't mind seeing the Kokiri forest, it is long missed. I doubt Nintendo will omit the big land marks like Lake Hylia. As for minor things like 'Lon Lon Ranch', I would think they would only put little things like that only in relevance to Skyward Sword, since it is supposed to be early on, I would imagine certain infrastructures wouldn't be present.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I'd like to see some new locations. *brick'd*

But seriously, while I would love to see entirely new locales, I'd like to see the return of three places in particular: Kokiri Forest (preferably paired with Lost Woods and inhabited by Kokiri), Kakariko Village (not the ghost town we saw in TP, no I want to see a vibrant, colorful, inhabited town like ALttP and OoT), and, wait for it... Hyru- *brick'd* But seriously the last location I'd like to see return is Lake Hylia (preferably inhabited by Zoras and paired with Zora's Domain).

Last edited:
I'd also like to see some new locations, along with the usual places. Lake hylia for sure, but I just hope the water looks nice... The waterfalls in the demo didn't look so hot.

That makes me think: If the water still isn't transparent, what are the chances we'll be able to swim underwater? WW water again? :shake:

Djinn

and Tonic
I would start with the hidden village of TP, only this time with people living in it and not a lone holdout. Since this takes place in the past we might actually be able to see the Sheikah in their former glory before they dwindled in recent years. Again, since this is in a past era, other tribes that disappeared or died out could be shown again like the Kokiri in the forest or the Gerudo. So an actually habited Kokiri Forest and Gerudo Desert would be interesting to see again, as their areas seemed too lifeless in TP.

Another place I would actually like to see again is the Sacred Realm. It has not been shown in game since ALTTP and at that time it was the corrupted Dark World. Which would basically mean we have never actually visited the Sacred Realm in it's original form ever. For all we know it might look completely different from the strange copy of Hyrule before Ganon was banished there. And it has been mentioned in almost every game since it's invention in ALTTP. It would be nice to have even a small sequence that allows the player to visit the special otherworld that is mentioned so often in any game that features the triforce or Ganondorf. It always seems strange to me that Nintendo has added this very important aspect to the mythology of the series yet so far has not shown it.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'd like to see the Kokiri Forest, or at least the Lost Woods. Lon Lon Ranch too. But if there is a ranch, it probably won't be called Lon Lon. Also, I'd like to see a town called Windfall Town. Another place where you can get a lot of things from. Except make the town bigger than the original Windfall Island. Much, much bigger. The usual towns and villages seem too small. I feel like the towns in the zelda games are closer to small neighborhoods than actual towns.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Just to point this out if SwS the prequel to OoT we're most likely going to see all the areas in the original OoT but less destroyed and with life in them.

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
What do you guys think about a return to the Desert Colossus as there is a confirmed desert area in the game.....yes? no? I'd like to see it again....maybe complete with Mirror of Twilight (depending on story elements)

Personally, I'd like to see the Great Deku Tree from OoT planted, and the origins of the Kokiri. Oh!!!!!!! New theory alert: What if, in order for the Great Deku Tree to grow, you had to clear Kokiri forest of evil? What if Kokiri forest is the forest themed temple in SS!? I think that would make for a great origin story (although that probably won't happen).

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
What do you guys think about a return to the Desert Colossus as there is a confirmed desert area in the game.....yes? no? I'd like to see it again....maybe complete with Mirror of Twilight (depending on story elements)

Well, with the pretty much undeniable evidence that the pale character is a "dark interloper," I think we may see the Mirrior of Twilight, but maybe not. I'm leaning more toward seeing it, though. And as I said earlier, I want to see the Temple of Time built at the end of the game. I have a strong belief that that will happen, as the Skyward Sword becomes the Master Sword in the game, and it would make sense that it becomes the Master Sword at the end of the game and is sealed in the Temple of Time.

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
That's what I believe too....Link will need to lay the Master Sword to rest at the end of the game and where else than the Temple of Time? Id love to see it at the end of the game....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom