• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Places You'd Like to See in Skyward Sword's Hyrule

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
I'd actually like to see something like this; A Blacksmith in Hyrule Town.
I know, it's definitely out there a ways for Nintendo, but can't you just imagine it? Going into the shop and having to pay money for sword upgrades, sword exchanges, new weapons... I just think that would be pretty sweet. A girl can dream...

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
I'd actually like to see something like this; A Blacksmith in Hyrule Town.
I know, it's definitely out there a ways for Nintendo, but can't you just imagine it? Going into the shop and having to pay money for sword upgrades, sword exchanges, new weapons... I just think that would be pretty sweet. A girl can dream...

Kind of like Assassin's Creed 2 huh? you know, that doesnt seem quite like a bad idea, but it would kinda fade throughout the game cuz ppl would wanna keep using the Skyward/Master Sword....Unless the blacksmith would provide ONLY upgrades to the swords you receive in the game...Id like Hyrule Town to be more interactive....in TP is was huge but it wasn't too interactive like it was in OoT....Id like to see a return to the Bow/Slingshot game where you shoot at the big rupees....that'd be pretty cool

TopherD05

Hyrulian Knight
i would like see some new locations like everyone has said but i also would like to see the temple of time, hyrule castle, and castle town/Hyrule town. those three i feel like should be in all the Zelda games in some form.

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
Id like to see new locations also and im sure there will be new locations, but id also like to see old locations return, not to be a rehash of other games, but because it's simply Hyrule...What's Hyrule without Death Mountain, Lake Hylia, the Lost Woods (Kokiri Forest), Hyrule Field, and Castle Town? :)

Sonicbowling

BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!!!!!
Places I'd like to see,
Lake Hyrule, or some other form of a coast like Great Bay Coast in Majora's Mask.
I'd also like to see Gerudo Desert, which is pretty much a given if you've seen the GDC trailer.
Also, Lost Woods, Hyrule Town, Kakariko Village, and I'd like to see something new added this time, kinda similar to Ikana in Majora's Mask.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
Considering the fact that I predicted the new character is a Dark Interloper, I think we may see the Mirror of Twilight. I am hoping to explore the Twilight Realm and see some new things. I would also love to see Zoras Domain make a come-back. I am expecting new places to explore, such as the Skyloft. I hope that the graphics turn out to be spectacular, because Zelda games are known for it.

M

metaknight

What I would like to see is perhaps a colosseum where there might be some form of tournament fighter mini-game. I would also like to see Zora's domain, along with Gerudo Valley. Both places have brilliant soundtracks.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
If There were places brought back, I'm like a vast number of people here, when I say I'd love to see Gerudo Valley, Lake Hylia, Death Mountain and (perhaps) even Kokiri Forest. Someone mentioned the construction of the Temple of Time. While I wouldn't bet too highly ont hat, I think it would be nice as well.

Other than the possibility of these places (and Hyrule Field itself), I don't really want to see much else brought back.

Pen

The game is on!
I want to see:
Hyrule Field
Castle Town
Kokiri Forest
Lost Woods
Kakariko Village
Kakariko Graveyard
Death Mountain
Goron City
Spectacle Rock
Zora's Fountain
Zora's Domain
Zora's River
Gerudo Valley
Lake Hylia
Great Bridge of Hylia
Bridge of Eldin
Hidden Village
Geruda Desert
Snowpeak

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Ive decided to change my mind I wanted to see the land of Hyrule in OoT but less destroyed and of course their would be no Temple of Time because the Master Sword wasn't created yet.

Maybe Links house but in a version in which you can customise it with eg statues and such. Link never really had a home, this could be the way to do it. Also it makes for more collectables.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom