Too many to list!!!
1. USA-Detroit, LA, San Francisco, Grand Canyon, Utah national parks, Yosemite.
2. North America-Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica (not interested in Caribbean)
3. South America-none, really
4. Asia-Japan, China
5. Oceania-Australia, New Zealand
6. Africa-Egypt, South Africa
7. Europe-all of it
1. Italia - I want to live there for a few years. I'm Italian (er, partly. My grandfather's Italian, 95 years old and still acts like a teenager, too!) and I know a bit of the language. And it just feels like home to me. America doesn't actually feel like home, even though I've been here all my life. I feel like a stranger in this land. But when I see and hear about Italy, when I look at photos ... I just feel like it's home.
2. Syria - I started researching Syria about a year ago and fell in love with it, plus I have a uh, how do I say this, love interest over there? There are so many amazing things in Syria and the history, oh the history! Fun fact: Damascus is the oldest continually inhabited city in the world.
3. Greece - I have a "mission" if you will, over there. Something really important that I have to do, that I've been set on for years and years. There's this temple dedicated to one of the ancient heroes that I must see. I feel like, if I go there, I'll find out something important about this hero, something that no one else knows.