• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Places You Spent The Most Time In?

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Breath of The Wild has a very large overworld, with several villages, stables, shrines, and places of activity, all unique o their environment.

Which place (I'm talking specific places, like Hateno Village for example) have you spent the most time in?

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
I have spent the most time in Tabantha region and around Rito village. I simply love the atmosphere around the area, it reminds me a little bit of my homecountry Finland with all those pine trees, grass and cold weather. Also Divine Beast Vah Medoh is my favorite Divine Beast, so seeing it roosting atop Rito Village feels epic and majestic. Tabantha region is also very beautiful area and Rito Village is my favorite place in breath of the Wild.

Ninja

Well well well
Hateno, it has a great atmosphere of a tight knit town and the music really pulls it all together.

Link gets lonely once in a while so I'll take him to Zoras Domain to see his fishwaifu, then for some live action, he takes a trip to Kakariko to see his side chick Paya. ;)

I barely spend any time in towns, only returning to stock up on arrows mostly. However, I absolutely love riding through hyrule field, and I love walking through the Akkala region because of its sheer beauty. The southern coast is another common stomping ground for me.

I'm usually at either Rito Village for gear/rest or anywhere in the Hebra region harassing Frost Talus' and Shield Surfing.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I've started hanging around mountain peaks now just for the view from them. personal favorite is Mt Hylia on Great Plateau ^^ that shiz is beautiful.

Aside from mountain peaks i'm hanging out at the kakariko fairy fountain far too much :P GIMMIE ARMOR WOMAN!

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
I spend a lot of time on the east and southeastern parts of the map. I venture around quite a bit but mainly just Hateno through Zoras domain. Also south, and Lurelin.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I spend a lot of time at Link's house in Hateno. That's pretty much the base of operations. Planning on what new adventure I'll go on.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
So I've just got the dlc and used that map course thing to see places Ive missed and it seems that I spend most of the time in the tropical foresty type area in the south near lurelin village and the least time in gerudo desert

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom