• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Places on BotW you still dont go

Some places in BotW are tough. Even in the end game when Link is vertually unkillable, some places still arent worth the hassle, especially when its not health but weapons you dont want to waste.

In the end game a lot of us will be looking for Korok seeds. If you're still playing BotW after beating the story then where are some places you still dont like going or rarely ever visit because theyre just not worth the hassle?

For me i dont bother whenever i see silver bokoblins on horseback. It just isnt worth it. I also dont like going to the Zonai Ruins because the enemy traffic etc again just isnt worth it.

I also dont like mooching about the snowy regions, not because of the enemies but because i just dont like those regions in this game.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
There isn't exactly a place I won't go, but you won't find me going back into the Desert until I am certain I've missed a Korok seed there.

Ninja

Well well well
Stumbled across this one shrine where it’s a big poisonous black hole. I actually flew into it, drowned a few times, noped the F out of there and never went back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom