• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

PKFroce's Ruby Nuzlocke

pkfroce

Skelepuns
So um. As the title says, I'll be keeping a record of my Ruby Nuzlocke here. I guess I'll make it kind of a story. Idk. If you guys like it, I'll take suggestions or whatever. Please note that I cannot write to save my life.

Introduction..?

Long ago... in a moving truck far far away...

*Rumble rumble* *Truck hits a bump.*
"Ah **** my head!" A boy collapsed to the floor of the moving truck. He turned and saw cameramen video taping his every move.
"Um. Who the hell are you guys?" the boy asked.
"We're cameramen sent to record your adventure through the Hoenn Region. Introduce yourself."
"Um okay.. My name is PK. I'm moving here from-"
"What the hell kinda name is PK." one of the camera men interrupted.
"Hey, I thought this was about me. Shut up. As I was saying.. I'm moving here from Johto. I'm just a regular guy trying to find some adventure. Hopefully I'll find it here in Hoenn."
"Okay thanks we'll see you later." And with that, the cameramen jumped out of the truck and flew off into the sunset.
The truck stopps abruptly and PK tumbles out.
"Ugh... finally." He got up and took a look around.
There were houses. And trees. They were green. The trees were green. Not the houses.
"Hi there sweetie!" PK's mom came and helped Bert up.
"COME ON LETS GO SEE YOUR NEW ROOM." She then proceeded to throw PK through the second story window and into his room.
PK's room was pretty boring. There was a bed, a PC, a Gamecube, a TV, and a window.. He looked out the window and saw the camera men again.
"GAH WHAT THE HELL."
The camera men motioned for PK to just carry on with his business.
And so he fixed his clock and took a ****.
All of a sudden his mom pulled him out of the bathroom mid-**** screaming, "DADS ON TV SON LETS GO LOOK."
Turns out they were too late.
PK then proceeded to poop on his mother.

Welp. That's the first part. I'm already ahead in the game so I'm taking notes of everything I do so that I can write about it. But yeah. I'll write some more stuff maybe if people like my ****ty writing lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom