• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

PJ's (night clothes)

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
when do you put your pj's on? what's the latest or earliest time you put them on??

mine is 7:00 if my parents aren't home, 8:00 if they are.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I don't wear PJ's for bed. Instead I wear boxers and a vest with a dressing gown for walking around in. The dressing gown goes on as soon as I get home though. I have a collection of different dressing gowns/robes from which to pick. I find I am most comfortable in one.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
When I go camping, I just put on the clothes I will wear the next day, but usually I just sleep in my underwear and maybe a shirt

I also go to sleep at like 9:30 pm every night, so that's when I undress

Nicolai

The beast that dwells within the Shoutbox
I feel like I'm one of the few who really enjoys wearing Pajamas at night. Thankfully my lady-friend doesn't mind. I have lots of different kinds, too. Warm ones, thin ones, nice-looking ones, hideous ones, plad ones, polka-dot ones, ones with elastic straps and ones without, ones with holes. You could write a Dr. Seuss book out of all of the different kinds.

They've got to be clean, too. If I've run out of clean pajamas, I'll also wear athletic shorts to bed. I only wear nothing but boxers if I have no other option, or if I'm too sleepy and already on the bed or couch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom