• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pirates of the Caribbean Sign-Up

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Random idea that came to me this morning that sounded fun, so why not?

There are basic positions on the ship: captain, first mate, crewman. All cannot be captains/first mates, so I'll need some variety, but every ship need the pair. On your ship, though, you can be both captain and first mate.

Canon characters (i.e. Jack Sparrow, Will Turner, Elizabeth Swan, Barbosa, The Flying Dutchman and her crew ((before At World's End)), ect.) are NPCs in this. At ports, feel free to meet and chat with them, or they can just not exist. Don't care either way.

You can be a girl pirate, I have no trouble with that.

You can be either a pirate or a member of the Royal Navy of Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth.

SU:
Name:
Position:
Side: (Pirate or navy)
Appearance:
Ship's Name: (Crew and first mate, here's where you put where you work. Say you want to be on the Pearl, but I'm captain, your SU would look like "Ship's Name: Black Pearl")
Backstory:

Name: Amelia Vega
Position: Captain
Side: pirate
Appearance: She has light brown hair which she keeps under her hat, dark blue eyes, and is fairly tan from traveling at sea. She wears the standard captain's clothing, despite the fact she's a woman. Her outfit is a deep violet, looking black at first. Her hat has a pure white swan feather, her boots are knee-high, black, and waterproof.
Ship's Name: Shadow Diamond
Backstory: Born in Port Royal, she became a pirate at 15, disguising herself as a boy to get on. (She had disliked all the rules and strict classes of women and what they could do. She wanted freedom.) Soon enough, however, her secret was found out, but she was absolutely ruthless in a fight, so the ship's crew kept her. She ascended to first mate after three years, and captain after that when the previous captain died. She's been sailing ever since, once of the most vicious pirates out there.

Last edited:

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Name: Michael Staller
Position: First Mate
Side: Navy
Appearance: Navy clothes, medium build and height, long dark brown hair but is clean-shaven if possible. Thin face and bright green eyes.
Ship's Name: (.....I DUNNO?)
Backstory: Born into a moderately wealthy family, he decided to become part of the navy, and does not regret the decision.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Name: Norit
Position:Crewmen if you need it if not Captain if it all right with Myrideviper and you need navy I have a ship name)
Side: what ever you need more of
Appearance: need time
Ship's Name: Magten Flyer
Backstory: Im not good at sticking to a back story.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I just need more time I was not planing on joing rps anytime soon so I have no characters in my head.

You're kidding, right. Just as I finish obsessing over Privateer Aren.. this comes along.

Can I have two? I want Aren in the navy, but suddenly, Pirate!Kirinen has never been more interesting... hehe.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Name: Norit
Position:Captain if it all right with Myrideviper I'll partner up with him. Ill take a demotion to a crewman if nessisery.
Side: Navy
Appearance: Has a long face, he chooses not to were a wig, has brown hair.
Ship's Name: Magten Flyer
Backstory: Im not good at sticking to a back story but here it goes. He comes from a moderately well off family not the richest not the poorest. (I might need more time for the back story

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Hmm... I may sign up for this... Pirate!Fang is tempting to think about, but I dunno... I'll make a SU for now, I guess.

Name: Clarisse Manning
Position: Crew'man'.
Side: Pirate, definitely
Appearance: Short, cropped black hair, bright blue eyes. Wears traditional guy pirate clothing, in neutral colors and a biiiit big for her.
Ship's Name: Shadow Diamond, cuz I wanna work with DL.
Backstory: Something similar to, but not exactly the same as, Amelia's, but not as far. Is still in a boy disguise, though. BUT I SWEAR I'M NOT COPYING DL! Our ideas just happened to be similar, and I didn't wanna go into description when she already did.

How's this?

Last edited:

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Well, flip a coin on designs.

Pick a ship, you're welcome on mine, doesn't matter, but I'm waiting for Mono to check about first mate

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom