• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Pirate to Princess, Hero to Warrior

I like it! Much different from mine, and yes those were very good times:lol: Maybe after Damera's Legend I should do an edit of it.

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
What can i say Panda. What can I say... >.< Thank goodness you're a fellow ZeLinker!!:D Although I like to call myself a TeLinker, but that's beside the point.

This is what I look forward to coming home from school every day!! ^^

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Very well-written so far, Panda. I was into it until my eyes fell upon the word "Ganondorf", and then my heart fluttered... -.- But, yay! You found use in the name I provided for you! :clap: I am waiting for your next chapter, by the way--but don't rush yourself; never rush your work... such good writing so far should not be rushed. ^^

I want to rush a little, because I just don't want to make this feel like this big burden on me, so I am rushing a little bit. Figuring out story line, focusing it on one thing, typing, revising and editing, adding in "tabs" before I post, commenting on your comments. That kind of stuff takes me about a few days to do;)

I like it! Much different from mine, and yes those were very good times:lol: Maybe after Damera's Legend I should do an edit of it.

Whatever you do, do not abandon it. Having other ideas is great and all, but don't go overboard on ideas and try to stick with one.

What can i say Panda. What can I say... >.< Thank goodness you're a fellow ZeLinker!!:D Although I like to call myself a TeLinker, but that's beside the point.

This is what I look forward to coming home from school every day!! ^^

Awwww! Thanks! I never knew I had fans like this:lol: (And I never thought I was a good writer... and I guess I was wrong:lol:)

Anyway, I should get on with the update...

Beware of the ZeLink romance, that either will burn your eyes, or make you go "Awwwwww..."

But either way... enjoy! =D

Chapter 6

.......Days passed, then weeks, then months, and then years. I was still yearning for Link’s voice from my pirate’s charm.
.......One day, I woke up. It was my 19th birthday.
.......I presumed that Anjean didn’t know it was my birthday, since she never said anything about my pass birthdays.
.......“Miss Tetra!” I shuddered at the ring of my infamous nickname that I hated so much, “There’s a surprise for you!”
.......Anjean appeared at my door.
.......“What surprise?” I asked, confused why she would surprise me. Then again, it was my birthday.
.......“Come down to the courtyard with me, princess.” We walked together down the winding stairs, down to the first floor, and then to the courtyard.
.......I saw a very familiar person. Shaggy blond hair, blue eyes, kind smile… but who have I met had that description.
.......Then he smiled. It hit me. It was Link.
.......He came forward for a hug, and probably a kiss.
.......Tears rolled down my eyes. I haven’t talked or sent a letter to Link since the day I broke up with him. I wanted to forgive him, yes, but part of me shut out that forgiveness of my heart and beckoned myself to not forgive him.
.......I just gave him a friendly pat on the back. “It’s good to have you back, Captain of the Guards.”
....... “Tetra… what’s the meaning of this?” He asked, apparently forgetting that I broke up with him. Or he was pretending that nothing happened. Then again, he never talked to me.
....... “I just want to be friends. That’s the meaning of this.” I put air quotes on this.
.......We just stared at each other for a few minutes. I was about to break down crying, and forgiving him. But I felt a little dizzy and almost fainted from my willpower to not forgive him.
.......“Well, I better train…” He said, breaking the silence. I took a deep breath and went back inside, wondering where Anjean went, since she wasn’t there.
....... My pirate’s charm was beeping.
....... “Hello?” I took out my pirate’s charm and saw it was Chase’s smiling face.
....... “Hey! I was just… welcoming back the Captain of the Guards…” I said.
....... “Link, you mean?” Over the last three years, we’ve gotten really close. Sometimes, he would pester me about my relationship with Link, but I told him I was over him, even though I wasn’t.
....... “Yeah… he just got back from his journey to join his family, do his job, ect, ect.” I said, trailing my voice off. “But wanna meet up later? You should take me to the forest!”
....... “Sure!” He exclaimed, “I’ll be there in a few hours, I’ll bring a gift, too!”
....... I smiled at him remembering my birthday. “Ok, see ya!”
.......I put away my pirate’s charm and walked all the way to my private quarters.
....... As I opened the door slightly and a faint smell of the sea peeked out from the open crack. I opened the door all the way, and saw Link, sitting on my carefully carved desk.
.......“Hey Tetra!” He smiled brightly. Oh, how I missed those eager smiles…
.......“Hello Link.” I said politely. “Will you please get off of my desk, I need to get some work done, as ruler of this kingdom.”
.......“Well, seriously. Loosen up. Don’t be so uptight.” He said, while getting off of my desk.
.......“Oh ha ha. But I’m 19 now, and I’m an adult.” I said, shooing him off.
.......“Oh wait, Tetra!” He said, grabbing my hands. “Will you come to dinner with me? Ya know, with Aryll and Grandma?”
.......“Sorry,” I said politely, “But I already have plans. And I need to get my work done.”
.......I slammed the door hard on his hands.
.......“Owwwww!” He screamed, his hand turned red, and I was sweating like mad for some odd reason.
.......“Oh God! I’m so sorry!” I said, frantically looking for a cloth to wrap his hand in. Link drew in closer to me. When I looked up at him, he kissed me.
.......My eyes were open. I was caught off guard for a second, then I tried to fight it, but as a second, then a few more passed, it felt like his lips belonged there.
.......A minute, then two passed, and then Link broke away.
....... “This never happened…” He mumbled as he walked away from my private quarters.
.......I fell to the floor. I really did miss him.
....... My pirate’s charm fell to the ground. It buzzed and then Chase appeared.
....... “Oh hey Tetra!” He said, surprised I called. Technically I didn’t call, but that pirate’s charm was my pirate’s charm…
....... “Um… I dunno why it called…” I said as my excuse, “Oh and, I think I’ll have to cancel on you for the forest trip, because there’s just sooo much work that needs to be done here.”
....... “Ok, no problem-o.” He replied. Thank the spirits for him being a carefree, easy guy.
....... “Thanks! Byeeeee~” I said, turning off the pirate’s charm, so it wouldn’t magically call Chase.
.......I got up, brushed myself off from the dirt lingering on my clothes, and ran for Link.
....... I tapped him in the shoulder, “I’m free today.”
....... He turned around and smiled, “I’ll pick you up at seven.”

Last edited:

Beeker

Wild Card
I just read the whole story so far, and it's great! You really are a good writer.;)

And I must say, that last chapter did make me go "Awww" (Another ZeLink fan here *raises hand*)
I can't wait to see what happens next!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom