• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pineapples or No Pineapples?

Mido

Version 1
I'm usually more of a fan of a standard green pepper/onion combo; but the moment I encountered a pizza classified as "Hawaiian" (pineapple, ham, and bacon), I was immediately spellbound by its wonderful and succulent taste. I, overcome with a myriad of emotions, ranging from joy and fear, hope and despair, love and loss, and even giddiness; felt that I found the greatest of pizzas. It was quite the pizza, but it was the pineapple that reeled me in: a fish overjoyed by the greatest of treats. I ask myself on occasion if I was truly in love; but lo, that emotion was something I never experienced. So what was it that I did feel? Delight? Ecstasy? Pure, unadulterated bliss? Whatever it was, I cannot seem to classify it. What I do know, is that yes, I do enjoy pineapple on my pizzas.

My perspective on the phenomenon encompassing pineapples on pizzas. It helps as a general rule that I do enjoy eating pineapple, as it is one of my favorite fruits. Probably a top-three pick.

Ninja

Well well well
So do you like pineapples on pizza? Or do you find that to be a sin against the good will of mankind?

Not a huge fan of pineapple on pizzas, but pineapples on their own is pretty bomb.

I'm a simple man, just plain cheese with stuffed crust and I'm good to go. I must say that pizza is a twice a year food for me, so when I throw down on it, best believe a large stuffed crust is going down within an hour.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I'm starting to question the sanity of people on this site.

EDIT: Also, I think it's worth stating that Hawaiian Pizza is a Canadian invention so you're welcome.
While Canada has gifted this world with many fine creations, putting pineapple on pizza is most certainly not one of them. It is an unholy abomination upon the sanctity that is pizza.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
pizza-ananas-1.jpg

Looks great to me :cool:

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I definitely like the Hawaiian pizza with ham and pineapple. It's actually one of my favorite types of pizza because it's kind of refreshing and has a good blend of sweet and salty flavors. I haven't really tried pineapples on any other types of pizza, though. If I'm in the mood for pineapple, I just get a Hawaiian pizza.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
It doesnt matter what it is on. Pineapple is wrong. It shouldn't exist. The smell is putrid and I almost puked the last time I tried it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom