• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pineapples on Pizza: Yes or No

Pineapple on pizza

• Of course! Pineapple on pizza’s amazing!!

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • No. That’s disgusting!

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • I don’t eat pizza. Duh.

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters

Ninja

Well well well
I'm pretty indifferent about it. I only eat pizza once or twice a year, so when I do have it, I prefer just a italian sausage and cheese pizza with stuffed crust.

If someone bought me a slice and it had pineapple on it, I'd probably eat it lol.

I'm a super fussy eater, so pretty much only have cheese pizza. Pretty much anything else adds too much texture imo.

I don't judge others for their choices though. Nobody usually makes fun of me for my plain tastes, so I don't make fun of them for their choices.

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
I love pineapple itself, and in certain dishes, but when it comes to pineapple on pizza:
M26wnnZ.jpg

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
Pineapple on pizza is very good and one of my favorite toppings to put on pizza. Besides, there are a lot worse toppings out there that you can put on a pizza.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
It's amazing.

I hate when people make the argument that fruit on pizza is nasty. Pizza is literally made with a fruit-based sauce so all them peeps need to stfu k thx for coming to my Ted talk

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom