• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Picture Sizes

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Whenever I go to the picture thread, I notice that others pictures are enormous while mine and a few others come out small. Is this something I can change on the site or what? I feel stupid for asking, but meh, its been a year.

Clank

Hmm
When you upload pictures to ZD you are only shown a thumbnail of the picture and have to click on it for the full size, the people that have larger images have uploaded their images to a site like imgur and are using

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Open up an image editing software of some kind (Paint works nicely), open image, click "resize" (in things like PS or GIMP, you'll have to click "scale". Save, upload to an image hoster (photobucket, puush, imgure, tinypic, etc), put the URL of the image (most image hosters have the URL in a side bar to the right of the image, if not just right click the image and select "copy image URL") inside image tags ([noparse]
[/noparse]).

Fig

The Altruist
When you upload pictures to ZD you are only shown a thumbnail of the picture and have to click on it for the full size, the people that have larger images have uploaded their images to a site like imgur and are using tags[/QUOTE]

Pretty much that's how we are using it! Simply find a place to submit your pictures, i.e. photobucket, imgur, etc. and copy the link the picture and use the [img] tabs. Hopefully this will help you out in the long run! ^^

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Oh, okay! Thanks! Just wanted to know it wasn't me not knowing how to use the site!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom