• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pics of My Zelda Collection

B

bigd

Figured I'd share my collection of Zelda games with Zelda fans, not a huge forum person, I have frequented the main page for a long time and poke into the forums now and then, mainly made the page so I can keep track of my games and friends are always bugging me for a picture of my collection, I'm sure plenty of people on here have more, but this is a new picture of another persons collection :rolleyes:

http://super-nintendo.com/zelda/

Why do you have so many times the same Zelda game,like Twilight princess you have the Wii,GC and....Nintendo select version or 6 copy of Skyward sword?

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
This was taken back in March, so it was long before Skyward Sword's release. Collector's Edition is LoZ and Zelda II. I also now have Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks. (And, yes, that's Morrowind at the top. Unintentionally in the picture.)

189732_137000913036313_125038904232514_211923_2730107_n.jpg

B

bigd

isaix: collector... gotta collect em all, different variations, most all Zelda games have variation releases: selects, million seller, color, labels.

Got extra Skyward Sword collectors to use as 1:1 (hopefully) trade for foreign Skyward Collectors, anyone?

There's 7 Skyward Swords, 4 unique items/boxes.

Z

Zeldafreakazoid

Nicee, You got alot of money on that shelf :) :mastersword:

isaix: collector... gotta collect em all, different variations, most all Zelda games have variation releases: selects, million seller, color, labels.

Got extra Skyward Sword collectors to use as 1:1 (hopefully) trade for foreign Skyward Collectors, anyone?

There's 7 Skyward Swords, 4 unique items/boxes.

they look superb mate.
love all the variations as well.

I can't even find my old Zelda games anymore. That's why I went with digital copies (Virtual Console). I did own them all at one point or another, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom